Everything You Knew Is Gone

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓Fred Weasley┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛"In this shirt I can be youTo be near you for a whileIn this shirt I can be you"

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Fred Weasley
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛
"In this shirt I can be you
To be near you for a while
In this shirt I can be you"

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

George held me firmly as I ached to go to Nezz.

She sat on the scorched grass, on her knees with a dazed and terrified look glazing over her red eyes.

Her hair was messy, the braid of her fathers bracelet still intact, her scar glistened with wet tears and her chest pooled with blood yet she didn't seem to notice the wound.

Ginny was sobbing in Dad's arms and Remus looked as if he was trying not to rip apart every Death Eater in sight as his daughter sat on the floor. I shifted again to try and go to her but George yanked me to him, giving me a pressed look as if to scold me.

"Well what'd ya know" The Death Eater that had attacked Nezz began with a smug smirk, "I guess the Kenesis Witch isn't as powerful as we thought." He chuckled sickly.

"Enough." A bored sounding voice declared.

We all darted our eyes upwards from Nezz to see...Professor Snape? That arsehole! He's the one who attacked George and he betrayed the Order! We should kill that backstabbing son of a bitch right here! He stepped slowly towards Nezz, his eyes lingering on her spaced expression.

"Come on Severus, we're just 'aving a little fun" The Death Eater shrugged casually.

I lunged forward again, feeling rage course through my body. George and Remus both shoved me backwards with worried yet furious expressions, I couldn't just sit here and watch my fiancé like this! I'd failed her so many times and now here she was again, hurt and scared because I'd failed.

"You've had quite enough fun, Avery" Snape chided.

He knelt down beside Nezz and hovered a hand over her stomach. The blood began disappearing, her dress returning to its original blue...he'd healed her? Snape rose to standing position and locked eyes with Remus before turning on his heel, his robes swishing behind him.

"Oh Severus, you really do have a soft spot for girls with green eyes, don't you?" Another familiar voice quipped.

Stood beside Avery was Nezz's very own mother...she stood with a smirk almost the same way Nezz smirked except hers held contempt and sedition. Her bright green eyes studied us amusedly, her arms folded.