Chapter 4- Shooting Star

Kayla's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a pair of demni mom jeans with a white t-shirt. I grab my purse making sure I have my money, fake ID, phone and earphones. My hair was kept down naturally.

I walked downstairs, Gavin was still sitting on the couch. Does he have nothing better to do?

I head over to where our coats are all hung up. I went to grab my coat.

"Sweetie where are you going?" Louise walked in. I rolled my eyes and turned around to her.

"I'm just going out." I said.

"You look nice. Where you going?" She asked again.

"I'm just going out for a walk." I replied again.

"Can you get some more milk? We will need it for the morning." She asked.

"Can't you ask Gavin? I mean he isn't doing anything." I point to Gavin who was on the couch. Gavin looked over to me.

"I can't I have college work." Gavin butted in. Louise raised her eyebrow and looked at me but behind her back Gavin stuck out his tongue. He had no work.

"But your going off on a walk so much easier. Unless your up to something." She eyed me supiscialy. I roll rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll be back later don't worry about money." I sighed. She seemed happy with my answer. I put on my jacket shoving all of my stuff into the coat pockets.

I put on my earphones playing my playlist for my walk.

****

After about thirty minutes I reached my destination, a tattoo shop. I have always wanted to get a tattoo and if anyone found out what I was doing I would be killed. Hanged at the stake.

I took a deep breath hoping this would work. I had seen this place on Instagram they were really good. Even if I am getting a small simple tattoo.

I walk into the tattoo shop, a little bell rings as you walk in. There is a mix smell of wood and disinfectant. When you walk in it has a small reception but behind it you can see the studio area. The walls are black but the have colourful posters to brighten up the place.

I walked up to the table of the reception. Someone came out from the back of the shop. Your typical tattoo artist look. Coloured hair, a bunch of piercings and tattoos.

"Hey do you have an appointment?" The girl asks.

"Umm yeah it should be under Kayla Brown. " I smile.

"Ah yes booked in for a neck tattoo. Can I see your ID?" She asks and I nodded.

I take out my fake ID and put it on the counter.

She looks up skeptiply at me. "You sure you want to get a tattoo?" She asks and I nod.

"Okay follow me." She nods her to the back.

"You know I haven't seen one of these IDs in years." She stops at the tattoo chair/bed. I stop dead and in my tracks and my eyes widen.