𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

The day was already off to a dreadful start as i was still upset from the conversation with Malfoy, i was starting to think that maybe he liked me. All day everyone had been whispering and staring at me which was strange and to make my day much worse i could see Harry coming in my direction with a face of thunder, which can't be good.

"Aren't you embarrassed Alexis, first i hear that you slept with Blaise and now you're offering yourself to Malfoy as-well", Harry said disgustedly.

"Keep your voice down Harry besides what does it matter to you, Blaise is my boyfriend", i said.

"Forget about Blaise for goodness sake, i'm more bothered about the Malfoy part", he spat.

"Malfoy? what on earth are you blabbering about", i said coyly.

"Don't act innocent, everyone knows you slept with Malfoy the other night and before you try and deny it, he was the one who told everyone", he snarled.

Are you fucking kidding me? Why has he done this now, he said it was going to stay between me and him.

"I um... i have to go find Malfoy but Harry don't think you can ever judge me again, at-least i can talk to the opposite sex", i said nastily as i looked over at Ginny before running down the corridor.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I ran to Malfoy's room as fast as i could hoping no one would see, but before i could even knock on the door it opened.

He looked worn out, like he'd been crying. He had dark bags under his eyes and his clothes were creased.

"What the fuck was going on in your head when you thought it was a good idea to tell the whole school that we slept together", i shouted.

"Could you please keep your voice down, i haven't slept", he said groggily.

"Well that's not my problem Malfoy, now answer my question", i snarled

"I did it to get revenge on you, to hurt you the way you hurt me", he spat.

"Revenge? are you kidding me, you practically threw me out last night", i replied.

"Because you wouldn't shut up about Blaise, so i wanted you to leave okay", he said.

"No Malfoy it's not okay, just tell me the truth. Why did you get mad and tell me to leave", i yelled.

"Is it not obvious Lexi or are you trying to force me to say that i fucking like you, that i've always liked you since day one", His hand slapped to his mouth in an instance as he realised what he'd said, but i didn't know what to do. I didn't move or say anything, i just stood there stunned.

"Is that what you wanted, well there you've got what you want so you can leave now", he said awkwardly.

"Good one Malfoy, real funny", i laughed.

"You know what just leave Lexi, this might be a joke to you but i don't find it fucking funny", he spat.

I could see in his face that he was genuinely hurt by me laughing.

"I didn't mean to make a joke of it but i just thought you was messing, i mean you did say you'd never date someone like me", i muttered.

"I didn't mean it when i said that, but i said it in hope that it would push you away from me" he said.

What? This boy is messing with my head.