🔥Diluc🔥

This is a reincarnation AU. Gods/Adepti/Archons never died, humans passed away and were reborn in the modern time. As for Qiqi...uh....That's a can of worms we are not going to open.

Now I have heard that Mondstadt is a German name, so I'm just going to say that (Y/n) is in modern day Germany. Hope you all enjoy!

(Y/n) was sitting at the bar of a familiar tavern: Angel's Share. Now that was a name (Y/n) hasn't heard for over thousands and thousands of years. She was getting a drink with Barbatos, who had just woken up from his slumber. He's still grieving a little, but (Y/n) thought the familiar taste of Dawn Winery Wine might make him a little happy. Of course, Venti was going through his grieving phase again due to how much he had drank, and here's (Y/n) trying help calm him down.

"I miss everyone!" Venti yelled, a bottle of wine in his hand while his head was down on the bar counter. He was still crying, missing the pretense of his old friends.

"I know Venti, I know," (Y/n) patted the boys back softly, trying to comfort him. "But they've been reincarnated. There is nothing to worry about, alright?"

"I need the bathroom..." Venti mumbled, and left to go to the restrooms. He wanted just a little bit of privacy. How much privacy he'll get form a bathroom stall, (Y/n) does not know.

"Is your friend going to be alright?" A familiar red haired boy asked the Archon while cleaning a martini glass. The reincarnation of Diluc, still somehow going by the same first and last name. (Y/n) found it quite strange on how all of the people she knew had the same first and last names. "He looked pretty sad."

"He's in a grieving period," (Y/n) gave a small nervous laugh. "He had lost a lot of friends that he was really close to. He was resting but not getting any better, so I thought brining him out tonight would have been better for him. Looks like I should have just spent the evening with him at his place instead."

"Depends on the person," Diluc shrugged his shoulders. "Some people need a distraction, and some need to stay by themselves and have a little time to think."

"I guess he needed to think," (Y/n) sighed. "By the way, can I have some grape juice?"

"Grape juice?" Diluc asked. "Well that was unexpected. People here usually order some kind of alcohol, or just some water to go with whatever they are eating."

"What can I say?" (Y/n) asked, giving a small smile. She remembered that grape juice was the past Diluc's favorite drink. He never preferred alcohol, unlike his adopted brother Kaeya. "It was my husbands favorite drink. He never liked alcohol, left a horrible taste in his mouth. His brother on the other hand, always made fun of him for preferring grape juice over alcohol. Death After Noon was his brothers favorite."

"What a coincidence," Diluc chuckled. "My little brothers favorite drink is known as Death After Noon. He also insults me for preferring grape juice instead alcohol. He's always done that to me."

(Y/n) let out a small laugh. "I wouldn't be surprised."

"What does that mean?" Diluc asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing," (Y/n) laughed, before putting down some money to cover her and Venti's drink. "Sorry to waste your time, I'll be grabbing my friend now."

"Hey, wait," Diluc picked up the money, looking at the coin strangely. "This isn't money, just some random coins."

"It's called," (Y/n) smirked. "Mora."

Diluc just watched at the girl walked away, heading towards the one stall bathrooms to retrieve her friend. He took another look at the coin, and wondered why it seemed so familiar to him. A small spark flickered in his eyes, and he dropped the coin.

"Venti! Come on! You cant be in there all the time!" (Y/n) yelled, trying to drag the man out of the bathroom.

"Venti! Come on! You can't be drinking every night!" A voice that sounded, oddly familiar to Diluc, rang through his head.

"Leave me alone (Y/n)!" Venti yelled, holding onto the bathroom door.

"Come on!" (Y/n) yelled, and managed to pry him off the bathroom door, and started dragging him outside of the tavern. "Come on, we can go look at some of our old photos of our friends, alright?

"Wait," Diluc said, catching (Y/n)'s attention. "What was your husbands name?"

"My husbands name?" (Y/n) asked, turning around and raised an eyebrow to him. "Well, what's your name?"