[Sukuna]Little Secret

You were asked to deal with a grade 3 curse that turned into a grade 1 on the way to finishing it, and your partner had gone unconscious making you take the curse on alone.

Well you weren't alone but you wouldn't let the others interfere by putting them in danger so you took it on alone.

You're a second year at Jujutsu tech and you were allowed on certain missions and you just so happened to be asked by Gojo to bring the first years with you and your partner in which you allowed.

You had fought the curse in a battle to the death and you barely managed to exorcise it as you were also on death's door, you had multiple broken ribs, many deep wounds and a broken arm.

You also got a small concussion from being thrown about but you didn't mind as you had won in the end.

Currently you were in the hospital recovering from the battle as you were already healed from your injuries, you just had to gain your strength back and yet to come out of your coma you were put in.

Your boyfriend had stayed by your side any time he could because of his predicament but you didn't mind, as long as you were able to see him.

Itadori had walked into your room as he said, “Were here now, go do your thing.”

He switched with Sukuna allowing him to take over his body as the tattoos formed on his body when he walked over to the bed.

This was a little secret you had kept from everyone other than Gojo and Itadori because if others knew you would be counted as a traitor, you were Sukuna’s girlfriend or soon to be queen in his eyes.

He sat down in the chair next to your bed as he grabbed your hand, feeling how softly they felt in his calloused rough hands.

He puts both his hands together trapping yours inbetween his as he lowered his head and put his hands on his head as he says quietly, “Your taking so long to recover from this (Y/N), it hurts me just seeing you this way with all these machines connected to you so you make it out ok.”

He sighs shaking a bit as he puts your hand down lightly before walking away from your bed but before he could leave the room he hears you say weakly, “Sukuna?”

He freezes in his tracks as he looks back at you seeing you looking at him with your squinted eyes, adjusting to the light.

Sukuna doesn't wait a second before he speed walks back to your bed and enveloping you into a tight hug, you could feel him trembling lightly.

He was crying but he wouldn't show his face as the tears made your shoulder wet so you just wrapped your arms around his figure comforting him.

He never showed his emotions so the times he did, it was uncontrollable and dangerous as well… if you didn't know how to deal with it.

You whisper, “Did you miss me?” You felt him growl as he says out with a mumble, “What do you think you idiot, I didn't feel complete without you.”

You hug him tighter as you say, “You're still as romantic as ever King.”

He huffs as he stopped crying a bit ago and said, “I don't care as long as your ok i'm ok.”

He stayed longer than he thought as he told you what had happened while you were in your coma and how terrible everyone was without you, you were glad to be back and to see your loving boyfriend.

<><><><>
Three in one day currently, let's go! I love writing these its was easier than making a detailed book but I cant complain so I hope you enjoyed!