Chương 15

CRAPPY CHAPTER ALERT😗

"Callie, I'm not your dressing doll" I mumbled as she zipped the dress

A week ago, Zara found an invitation to a beneficiary gala or something like that. As a sane person, I wasn't going but I had a very persistent best friend who somehow convinces me to attend.

On the other hand, I didn't want to go because I didn't know if this was true or an excuse to kidnap me and sell me. But on the other hand, I was filled with curiosity because they had invited me, also according to Zara, it was a real thing that takes place once a year, and only the most empowered and dangerous people are invited.

It was a masquerade ball, and apparently, a white mask was a requirement or some bullshit like that.

"I'm tired. I don't want to go"

"Maya if you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna murder you" Zara snapped from across the living room, she was seating down eating some pickles with mayonnaise. I. WANTED. TO. THROW. UP. She always eats the weirdest combinations.

I rolled my eyes and looked down at Callie that was fixing the tail of the dress "Blink twice if you're being held hostage" I whispered.

"You stupid bitch stop tormenting my wife" Zara yelled out once again.

"Don't scream at me and she's not your wife, yet"

Zara stood up, throwing the magazine that she was reading onto the floor "We're not married because it takes time to plan a wedding" she stormed out of the room crying.

"What crawled up her ass today?"

Callie stood up and rolled her beautiful golden eyes "Her period"

~~~
Lorenzo's P.O.V

I hate these galas

I hate these galas. I hated the fuss over it. This ball was a masquerade. Every mask color had a meaning. Red meant that the individual is married or taken. Black meant not interested. Last but not least white, mostly worn by women. Anyone that wore this color was single, available, and in other words ready to screw.