Chapter 43 - This is exactly what he wants

Semi-edited

Remember don't be a silent reader!

Exactly one week till me and Chris leave to travel the world for the Endlessly movie tour, and absolutely no progress on Mark

Not, even a single finger twitch, he's just lying there looking dead. His colour has come back, which is a good thing, but I just pray that he starts showing better signs before I have to leave.

Yesterday while Chris spent the day at my apartment Liam emailed us the movie trailer, to say it was amazing is an understatement.

The different angles of the cameras, the emotions on Chris and I's faces, and the dramatic music, all brought a captivating, emotional love story together.

Chris's face after the trailer ended with one of our kissing scenes with adorable, he picked me up and spun me around, and I quote said, "Were Flippin amazing!"

Laughing and hitting his back, "Put me down, you big oaf."

He sets me down on the ground and grabs my shoulders, "Did you see that?" he exclaims, shaking me around.

I copy his actions by grabbing his shoulders and shaking as well, "I did, did you?"

"I did!"

"You're so cute," I mumble, pinching his smiling cheeks.

"I know," he chuckles, "I wish I could say the same about you."

Who's he kidding, the number of times I've caught him just staring at me like a lovesick puppy is unbelievable.

He's obsessed with me, and he knows it.

But if he wants to play that way...

"Actually," I trail off pulling away from him, "I know lot's of hot men who disagree."

He tenses and narrows his brown eyes at me, "What did you say?"

I smile up at him innocently and walk to the kitchen, making sure I swing my hips for him.

Grabbing a juice box from the fridge, I stab the plastic straw through the hole and suck the delicious peach ice tea.

I lean against the counter as I suck my straw and look up through my lashes and find a murderous Chris.

"I said, what did you say?" he grumbles walking closer to where I stand.

I swallow tightly, suddenly nervous about how close he's getting. The palms of my hands are getting sweaty, I shuffle on my feet as he stands inches away from my body.

I blush as I look straight into his blazing eyes, did I tell you how amazing he looks today?

Today Chris showed up at my front door step in black tight jeans, a tight under armour long sleeve shirt that does wonders for his muscles, on his feet are a pair of black Jordans, one silver chain is hanging from his neck... and his hair is a curly, sexy mess.