Stitches

Chapters 55

Hope~

When we reach the hospital they told us to wait since my brothers personal doctor Mr.Mat isn't here at moment. They told me he was on some important business they didn't want to talk about.

It makes me wonder if he's really was on a important business. Because When one of the doctor's asked Blake about him he looked a little angry and upset.

This is the second time I've had this feeling that something is up. But instead of paying it any attention at the moment I just push it away just like I did the first one for later.

"Hope Valentino please Come this way!"A nurse who's name tag read Nurse Kelley calmly says walking in. Blake stand up first giving a look to Rome who is sitting beside me.

"Come on Hope" Blake says turning around walking off. Before I could follow him I heard Rome whisper 'controlling asshole' before getting up from his seat. What's that all about?

Ignoring it I quickly jog after him while holding the cloth to my forehead.

--------

When we reach the room the nurse did a check up to make sure I was fine and that their was no damage. Apparently I was fine and all they had to do was stitch it up which didn't really hurt at all. I can't describe how it felt, but all I can tell you is that I'm glad that everything is fine.

After I got the stitches, Carter, Gabriel and Alex came bursting into the room.

They didn't give me enough time to react when they pull me into a group hug.

"We missed you!" Gabriel cried, still crushed into a hug I look over to see a sobbing Gabriel.

"I missed you guys too" I said hugging them.

"I missed you too, even do I don't talk to you much. But I just want you to know I  really care about you Hope" what Alex said really touched my heart.

I let a chuckle before saying "I missed you too Alex"

The door opened revealing a man who I have never seen in my entire life. He stopped in his tracks when his eyes met mines.

"You look just like your mother!" he exclaim, his eyes were getting a little watery.

"Can I hug you?" he nicely ask, I nodded my head. In seconds he's pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Non schiacciarla Vladen, I'ho appena riavuta" A voice angry says. I already recognize the voice as my grandma.

[Don't crush her Vladen I just got her back]

"Si lo so" Vladen I can't recall if I've heard his name before.

[Yes I know]

Vladen let me go then give me a smile before walking out, grandma quickly ran to me hugging me tighter than Vladen was.

"Amore your doing the same thing" grandpa says, grandma let me go giving him a pointed look.

"I'm just glad my granddaughter is back and that she's fine" She explain giving me a smile.

"I'm glad I'm back too grandma" I hug her again.

"Blake can we go now?"Grandma ask Blake who just shook his head.

"Good lets go" grandma gently takes my hand into hers.

"Nana where's everyone else?" Blake asked.

"Their outside, I only came so Myla could get her girlfriend sister and leave" did she say that Clarissa is leaving. Shit I want to say goodbye.