Forgiving

Chapter 57-

No more surprises

Hope~

When I woke up all I could think about was what Hayden had said before and after.

The one about my mom forgiving Corrine and him not trusting our Aunt, which I agree on.

When I woke up it was around 12 in the night. I decided to watch a few episode of the originals, Hayden wasn't beside me anymore. He must have went to his bed.

I stopped watching the originals around 2, I then decided to make my self useful and pack my bags since today is the day we leave to go to Italy. I can't say I won't miss this place, because I will be lying to myself.

I'm not even here for a month yet and I already went to call this place home.

This room, the garden. Everything its just too good to leave behind.

I don't know what I'm in for when I reach italy, I'm not ready for what ever horrible or bad chapter that comes.

But what I can say is that I can take it. No matter how hard it is.

It took me a while to fill the four suit cases I found. I only pack about eight pairs of shoes and so many outfits.

I even packed a green dress I didn't even know was even in my dresser.

After I was done packing I got a voice mail from Jessica. It should have came with a warning.

She almost burst my air drum. Screaming and shit

We chat until 5 am, she asked me if I was okay. Which was a no but to her it was a yes.

I lied.

I don't want to burden people with my messed up life.

Especially my running thoughts about Dean. I was so caught up in knowing Hayden's business I forgot about what Bella had said about Dean.

I still don't know if I should tell Hayden, which is a most because if I'm going to find out if Dean is our 'half brother' I'll need his help.

I decided to tell him when I get the chance. Right now I'll focus on my self.

I've been so caught up in giving forgiveness, finding my family and mafia problems. That I never got a chance to even think about my self.

My health, especially my mental health.

Too focus on trying to figure out this new life I totally forgot about that.

After a while of thinking on what Hayden had said I decided to forgave Corinne. Like I had said...she's not my mother so theirs no need to be mad at her or hold a grudge. Plus its not good for my mental health and its all in the past now.

A sudden knock snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hope are you u-" I wasn't ready for the ambush that was about to take place.

The door was just fling opened by the most rude person ever.

"Jeez do you guys not know what privacy is?!" I shout, Jayden just rolled his eyes looking a little guilty.

"I told him to knock" Gabriel shrug his shoulders.

Its Good to know at least someone respect my privacy.

"When did you become so understanding?"Alex asked looking at his brother who just stand their rolling his eyes.

Jayden and Carter were just standing still looking at Gabriel with a confuse look.