52.

A knock at the door pulled them out of their intimacy and kaycee groaned.

Kaycee: "no"

Sean: "come on baby, it's gonna be fun"

Kaycee: "kiss me one more time"

He smiled and pressed his lips to hers while he put her down.

She ran to get the door and opened it to Josh and Julian

Julian: "hey kayc where's your mans?"

She laughed

Kaycee: "sitting on the couch, he just got done cooking for you guys"

Josh: "smells good"

Kaycee: "are you surprised?"

They smiled and nodded their heads no as they made their way inside and to meet Sean on the couch.

Sean: "hey guys"

Julian: "hey man"

Josh: "food smells amazing"

Sean: "thanks kayc did the majority of it"

Kaycee: "shut up, he's lying"

They all laughed and carried on for another 15 minutes when another knock rang through and kaycee got up to get it.

She knew exactly who it was and she took a deep breath before opening it, thinking back to what Sean told her.

She wouldn't come if she didn't wanna fix it.

When she opened it was both Bailey and Tahani.

She hugged Tahani letting her in

Kaycee: "the boys are in the lounge"

Tahani nodded and made her way in, and when Sean saw her come in, without kaycee he knew what was going on at the door.

Bailey: "hey"

Kaycee: "hey uh...thanks for I coming, I know it's not ideal"

Bailey: "listen, we need to figure this out so whatever it takes"

Kaycee: "you're right, come on in"

Kaycee took her jacket and hung it on a hook beside the door as Bailey came in and closed the door.

Kaycee: "do you wanna talk to me and Sean or just me?"

Bailey: "honestly I feel like it doesn't really have to do with him at this point, so just you is fine"

Kaycee nodded

Kaycee: "let me go tell them, and we can go talk in the back room"

Kaycee had two lounge areas, a bigger one where her friends were, that was attached to the kitchen, and one that broke off to the left once you walked in the door that was quite smaller.

They walked into the lounge and found them all talking but, once they walked in all the attention was on them.

Kaycee: "hey, we'll be right back, we're gonna go talk in the back lounge"

They all nodded, and Sean winked at her to let her know that it would be fine.

Kaycee would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous, because she was, but they needed this.

They sat in the yellow bean bags across from each other.

Bailey: "where do I start"

Kaycee: "I can...if you want"

Bailey: "sure"

Kaycee: "first of all, the way we told you was terrible and we should've sat you down alone and said something, so I'm really sorry for that. Second off, I know it seems fishy that we started talking right after the break up but I promise on our friendship, that he didn't cheat on you, and I swear that he didn't break up with you because of me. I actually told him to be with you but, I guess it wasn't right for him."

Bailey: "it's okay kayc, I was really heated in the moment because I had so many questions, but now that I look back at it he's been in love with you forever kaycee. He's wanted you for so long."

Kaycee: "you knew that?"

Bailey: "he used to tell us about his crush all the time but he was so afraid to act on it, and I just thought when we started dating he'd gotten over it"

Kaycee: "and you'll never know how sorry I really am for hurting you"

Bailey: "it's fine, honestly, it hurt I'm not gonna lie, but I see the way he looks at you kayc. Like you're his entire world. You deserve each other, and I won't let a boy get in the middle of our friendship."

Kaycee wiped a tear

Kaycee: "I'm so glad you said that...I've been nervous all day"

Bailey: "I've had awhile to think about it, and when I thought back to all those times he confessed how he'd felt about you, I remember how whipped he was. There was no way I could've made him forget about that. You've had him wrapped around your finger since wrong words kayc."

Kaycee: "it's so sweet to hear you say that"

Bailey: "you're my best friend, and I'm not gonna lose that. I'm sorry for saying all that stuff and if I hurt you."

Kaycee: "we were both really confused and vulnerable, I'm glad we cleared it up"

Bailey: "me too, love you so much"

Kaycee: "I love you too"

Bailey: "now let's get out there, Sean definitely misses your face"

Kaycee: "oh he's fine"

They just laughed as they made their way back into the main lounge, and Sean immediately relaxed when he heard them carrying on together.

Kaycee: "hey, I forgot to ask you guys, there's a hot tub outside, wanna go?"

Josh: "we don't have trunks"

Kaycee: "just go in your shorts, you have extra clothes right?"

Josh: "yeah"

Kaycee: "and I told the girls to bring swim suits"

They smiled and the girls went to change in Sean and Kaycee's room.

Kaycee put on a maroon bikini that had a V neck and was the slightest bit high waisted. It had scalloped edges and hit all of her curves perfectly.

Bailey: "can't wait to see Sean's face when you walk out in that"

Kaycee blushed

Kaycee: "if he says anything inappropriate just ignore him, he likes to do that sometimes"

They just giggled

Tahani had a black high waisted bikini with neon green and hot pink trim along the edges, and Bailey wore a neon orange bikini with bows on the shoulders.

Tahani: "mirror picture!"

They all posed in the mirror and Tahani captioned it for her snap story.

"Hot tub hotties"