secret kink • mgg (smutty)

MGG x F!Reader

Warnings: not really smut but it gets hot! daddy kink, brief mention/action of choking.

-

"Alright, truth or dare?", You asked Matthew, you were currently sat in his trailer waiting for him to be called to set and the both of you had decided to play some old high school games to pass the time. He groaned and mumbled the word truth.

You paused and thought for a moment before saying, "What's your secret kink?". He looked at you and laughed before shaking his head, "Nothing special, just the usual stuff."

You scoffed, "I don't believe that, seriously what are you into?"

"I am being serious, it's just the usual shit."

Narrowing you eyes, you stared at him.

"It's probably something like choking or being called daddy isn't it" You said laughing but stopping when you noticed his pupils darken slightly, he let out a cough and averted his gaze away from you.

"Oh my god, do you have a daddy kink?"

"Look just leave it, it's fine." Matthew said, getting up and walking through to the kitchen area and you followed him, a wide grin spread across your face.

"Why would I do that, daddy?" You said quietly, jumping on to the small counter. He turned around and moved to stand in between your legs.

"Don't try and start something you can't finish," He said, his eyes shifted their gaze to your lips before moving back up to your eyes.

"Who said I can't finish this, daddy."

He groaned as you wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him closer, your lips barely touching. He sighed before mumbling a small "fuck it" and latching his lips to yours. He quickly and easily asserted his dominance and you happily sat there letting him take control. You hands were behind your back, held together by one of his hands whilst the other gripped your hair, moving it to the side so he had access to your neck allowing him to place hard, wet kisses down it. You couldn't help but let out a moan, despite something in the back of your head saying you were going to have a bitch of a time covering up the numerous love bites he was leaving.

You desperately tried to bring his lips back on yours. "Fuck Matthew, please," you said your voice hoarse. Part of you was embarrassed, you were so weak when he had barely even touched you but another part didn't care, you just wanted him in every way possible. He smirked and brought his lips back onto yours, and kissed you like it was his mission. His hand left your hair and slowly reached to wrap around your throat, gently pressing down, as if to test the waters, see how far he could go. His grip tightened as he heard you moan, and his tongue fought against yours to further deepen the kiss. It was rough but you could feel the gentle undertones, he was still holding back and you'd be damned if you didn't get everything out of him.

You pulled away for a second just to catch your breath, your lips were puffy, cheeks flushed and you were sure there were red marks on your neck from where Matthews fingers had been. You were a sight to see and Matthew certainly agreed.

"Fuck, you look so fucking pretty. My pretty girl." You opened your eyes to see Matthew staring at you in awe, his hands were on you again in an instant as you hooked your legs around his waist pulling him closer if that were even possible. He leant back in to kiss you when there was a knock on his trailer door.

"Uh, Matthew, we need you on set now." One of the assistants said.

Matthew groaned as you tried to conceal a laugh at his clearly frustrated face.

"Yeah, tell them I'll be there in a minute." He shouted and moved away, allowing you to get off the counter.

"Goddammit, they really know how to time their shit." He said with a sigh.

You laughed, "Just go, I'll be here waiting for you to get back, daddy."

He gave you a small kiss, much different than the one just minutes before, and walked out of his trailer hoping this scene would be over soon so he could get back to you and continue what had finished so abruptly.