secret kink 2 • mgg (smut)

DOM!MGG X F!ReaderWarnings: SMUT!!!! daddy kink, spanking, choking, spitting, unprotected sex (be safe y'all)

"All right Matthew, great work, you're done for tonight." The director said, giving Matthew a quick pat on the back.

He smiled and thanked the man before saying goodnight to his castmates and walking back to his trailer. In all honesty, it hadn't been his best work, he'd stumbled a bit and muffled his lines which weren't like him at all, he was usually so well put together and professional, but it was hard to keep a clear mind knowing what would happen when he went back to his trailer at the end of the night.

He opened his trailer door and quickly stepped inside and locked the door behind him. You were sat on the sofa and were in the middle of watching whatever soap opera show was on tv, you hadn't bothered to check, rather using the tv as background noise as you got lost in thought, the sound of Matthew walking in drifting you out of your train of thought.

"Finally, I thought they were going to keep you forever." You said as he walked over to you.

"Yeah well, I was having a hard time concentrating thanks to someone." He said, chuckling.

You stood up and wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him, his hands making their way to your ass giving it a quick squeezing causing you to gasp, allowing him to slip his tongue in. There was no point in fighting it, he was in control and you were more than happy to sit back and enjoy everything he had to give.

"Wanna to go back to the hotel?" He asked, pulling away and looking at you.

You shook your head, "No, I've already waited long enough, I just want you..now."

He chuckled and kissed you again. He quickly lifted your shirt off your body and wrapped his hands across your back to unhook your bra. He picked you up by your thighs and dropped you onto the sofa, so you were laying underneath him. Matthew broke the kiss to stare at your exposed chest and sighed, "Jesus fuck...such pretty tits." He grabbed your breasts in his hands flicking and twirling your nipples with his thumbs, causing you to moan and lean your head back. His head lowered to grab one of them in his mouth and sucked on it, his tongue working wonders on your hard nipple taking his time on each of them, making you moan louder.

He brought his head back up to kiss your lips once again, and you began tugging on his shirt, signalling to him to take it off.

He laughed and leaned up to pull it off, "Eager, are we." He said laughing. He slowly reached down to take your leggings off, taking his time to make sure you could feel his fingers moving down your legs.

"Just hurry the fuck up Matthew." You whined, you had waited so long for this and he was taking his sweet time just getting you undressed.

That must've pissed him off because before you knew it he had completely ripped your panties and you could feel his hot breath against your ear, your hands being held above your head.

"What was that, princess? Who am I?" His hand travelled down to push your legs apart, the feeling of his hand so close to your heat caused you to let out a broken moan, which didn't impress Matthew.

"I said, Who. Am. I?" His hand came down to wrap around your throat, his grip getting tighter with each word.

You felt euphoric, the lack of oxygen mixed with the feeling of him being so close to your pussy making your head fuzzy.

"D-Daddy." You barely choked out, eyes fluttering closed as you felt his hand leave your throat.

"Good Girl." He smirked before he began leaving hot, wet kisses down your body stopping where you needed him most, staring in awe at the sight in front of him, you were so wet and it was all because of him, but he needed to hear you say that.