chapter 10

(authors note: 9k READS?? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW. ENJOY THE CHAPTER <3)

your heart starts pumping rapidly and you bite your lower lip.

"don't get worked up y/n, here take a hit." he says smirking.

you eye the blunt in his fingers gesturing it to yours and you shakily grab it from his hand.

you weren't usually the type of person to do things like this. you always stayed clean and kept away from substances of all kinds. you did it once before but felt too guilty the day after and never did it again. your mom was also not for these types of things and you never wanted to make her angry. another big part of it was your dead beat father. he usually smoked all the time so that's why the smell made you sick to your stomach.

for some reason this time it was.. different. you had the sudden eager to want to do it. you admired the swirly patterns suna made. you wanted to do it yourself.

"my mom will probably be home soon.." you trail off, hazily rubbing your eyes, handing it back to him.

"then let's go in my apartment." he says innocently but with a hint of desire behind it.

you stared at him with a dumb expression like "I'm not stupid I heard you fucking a girl a few months ago" look.

he slightly tilted his head away and frowned.

i mean I'll just try it once and leave right? yea.

you huff and stand up, making suna lift his head out of your lap. "whatever, let's get this over with. I'm not staying long." you give him a straight expression as he rolls his eyes and opens his door.

he steps inside without gesturing for you to come in. you hesitantly walk in and look around. it was actually pretty clean. wayyy cleaner than you expected. except the few beer bottles and ashtray on the coffee table but other then that it was spotless. he had a black leather couch and a jet black coffee table. his kitchen table was little and had 3 chairs, expected of course since he lived alone.

I shouldn't be here.

since his house was pretty warm you take off his jacket and lay it on the couch. he walks to a room and comes out with a fresh blunt. pre made?

"why do you look so stiff?" he looked at you dumbfoundedly as you stood there awkwardly.

"am not." you say eyeing him, resting your elbow on the couch with your head in your hand.

"sureee now shut up and come here." he sits on the couch and pulls out a orange lighter from his pocket.

"you sure do this a lot." you say as you sit next to him, leaving a wide gap.

"nahh not as much as you think. only when I'm bored or annoyed by some shit." he says focused as he tries to flick the lighter on, it not forming a light.

"fuckkk." he whines as he stands up from the couch, making you slightly flinch.

he walks out of the room and then you realized you've been holding your breath. you harshly exhale and lean against the couch. this couch is really comfy. you think to yourself, shifting to get comfortable.

"yo, I got it." suna states, waving the lighted blunt in his hand. "here."

you grab it from his hands and awkwardly hold it in front of your face.

suna grabs your hand and puts the tip of the blunt into your mouth. he then holds the opposite end of it and puts the lighter in front of it, lighting the blunt.