The Fight

"You found a place to do your work study at!" Uraraka exclaimed.

[Name] is back at the dorms, her mind drifting to what's happening in the common room as she's sitting on the couch with Midoriya. She zoned out from what Midoriya was saying because she was focused on what had happened earlier that day. [Name] couldn't stop thinking about Eri and she didn't even tell her father about what happened either.

Uraraka, Asui, Mineta, Ashidao, and Iida are in the common room too. Asui, Uraraka, and Ashido sitting on the couch as Mineta is leaning his body against the square, single seat couch piece and Iida is standing. [Name] had her knees to her chest and she drops one leg, letting it sway as she focuses on what's around her.

"That's good, Izuku," [Name] said, smiling at the boy.

"Wow!" Ashido commented.

"Congrats, Midoriya," Iida said, holding out his hand.

Midoriya shakes Iida's hand. "Thanks."

"I can't be idle, either," Iida voiced, fixing his glasses.

"But man, you're really amazing, Midoriya," Kaminari said.

[Name] looks to the side, seeing Kaminari, Sato, Sero, Kirishima, and Tokoyami walking into the common room after being in the dining area. She noticed Tokoyami lean against the wall, away from the boys as the boys approach he coaches. She gives Kirishima a smile and he returns it with a nod of his head.

"Yeah, I mean, you'll be at Sir Nighteye's agency!" Sero stated.

Sir Nighteye? [Name] isn't aware of who that is, but she only knows that Sir Nighteye was like All Might's sidekick. She hasn't even seen a picture or video of Sir Nighteye. However, seeing how Sero got all excited about Midoriya going to Sir Nighteye, the hero must be really known or popular.

"You were recommended by Togata?" Kirishima questioned.

"Good job!" Sato praised.

Midoriya lets out a nervous chuckle. For some reason, [Name] could feel eyes on her and she glances over her shoulder. Bakugo and Todoroki are standing in the back, Todoroki wearing the P.E. uniform with the jacket open and Bakugo wearing his black clothes. She looked away before Bakugo or even Todoroki could look at her.

"The distance between us has widened again..." Todoroki commented, gazing at Midoriya. "We need to catch up as soon as possible."

Bakugo scoffed.

"The school said Gunhead hasn't had enough interns, so I can't go there," Uraraka voiced, resting her head in her hands.

"Same here. I wanted to go to Selkie's but..." Asui trailed off, tilting her head.

Kirishima's upper body is hanging on the back of the couch. "Fourth Kind doesn't even take work studies..."

"I mean, the threshold's been set pretty high..." Sero added, leaning against the couch.

"Yeah, we can only ask pros with good track records who'll take work study students..." Kaminari voiced.

"It can't be helped," Ojiro voiced, catching a few of those in the common room attention. "Unlike the internships, we'll be directly involved, so if anything happens..."

"It becomes a problem of who's responsible on the pro side," Aizawa explained.

[Name] looks over her shoulder, she didn't even notice when Aizawa entered the common room. She wanted to tell them that she was there's a chance she'll be accepted to do the work study, but she didn't want the attention on her right now. She has a lot on her mind regarding Eri and if she should mention it to her teacher, but she's not sure how Aizawa will react about her almost getting in a bad situation with a possible villain.