o n e

"You never really know you love someone til you feel them slipping from your grasp." You lean over to your best friend and whisper, "Holy shit, he's hot and deep!"

It was first semester of your senior year of college, it's an easy year with only 3 classes, but the class you were the most excited for was Movie Analysis. Although it wasn't a necessity for your major of Criminal Justice, it was just one of those courses everyone wanted to take. I mean all you did was watch movies and analyze certain scenes, easy A.

"That will be our focus for the first movie we will be watching. Which will be the Titanic." Your professor's voice reigns you back into focus. "Before we begin I think we should introduce ourselves. As you may notice there is only six of you in this course. I like to keep my classes small and only accept the students that i believe are going to take the class seriously. Anywho, my name is Aaron Hotchner you can call me Aaron, Hotch, Hotchner, Professor, or just Teach. I'm 37 years old and i have several degrees, one on behavioral analysis, one in psychology, one in criminal justice, and one in criminology. I love teaching, seeing my son on the weekends, and sushi. I'm sure you will learn more about me throughout the year, but let's move on to you." He pointed to a blonde haired girl in the back of the room.

"I'm Ashley seaver, uhm i'm a sophomore. My major is in English and i love watching movies." As she speaks she bats her eyes at the boy sitting in the front row, and twirls her hair around her pencil. The boy in front shifts uncomfortably in his seat as Professor Hotchner points to him. "H-Hi, I'm Spencer Reid, i-i'm a senior, majoring in, uhm, in c-c-chemistry. And yeah." You could tell the poor kid was nervous as hell.

Jason was next, majoring in law. He was an older man who had dropped out years before but wanted to come back to live out his dream of sending people to prison. Or that's what he told us. Next was Elle, she was a pretty brown haired girl who wanted to be a surgeon.

When Hotch turned towards Jennifer and I we locked eyes, I bit my bottom lip and blushed this of course made him smirk. Jennifer started talking, "Well i'm Jennifer Jareau but everyone calls me JJ. I'm going into criminal interrogation, i plan on working for the Behavioral Analysis Unit, which is part of the FBI..." her voice fades as I lose myself in the thoughts of Professor Aaron Hotchner. You could see his eyes continue to flick over to you. A gleam of lust showing in them. You gaze up and down his body, his hands doing a cute little rubbing thing with his thumb and pointer finger. He has a confident stance. Your mind wanders to the gutter thinking of what he could do to you if you were alone. You'd let him be all over you, doing whatever he wanted. "Fuck. i'm such a sub." you think to yourself.

"Eli, it's your turn." JJ was elbowing your side snapping you back to reality. You hear another chuckle come from the front of the room. "Sorry," you clear your throat. "Uhm i'm Eleanor- but I despise that name with everything in me so just call me Eli. I also would like to be a BAU agent." You're struggling to get your words across. "Uhm i guess that's about it? I like to embarrass myself if you can't tell." This causes everyone to chuckle. You could feel your face growing red.

"Well that's about all we have planned for today, so enjoy the rest of your day and i'll see you Wednesday." The six of us file out of the room and JJ and I head to her dorm. It's a short walk to get there, we stopped by the campus' dunkin on the way. After getting to her room i throw myself onto the bed and open tik tok, while Jennifer finds something to watch on Netflix. She finally decides on a crime show NCIS. After a few episodes she shuts off her TV and throws a pillow at me. "What the hell jennifer?!" She giggles, "I think you should go for him." I shoot her a confused look, "Who the fuck are you talking about?"

She rolls her eyes "Aaron, i saw the way you looked at each other."

"He's a 37 year old father, he wouldn't go for a 23 year old." I reply shortly.

"But he might!" JJ smirks.

I threw her pillow back as i gathered my stuff so i could head to my own room. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jay"

I walk out her door, my room is 3 floors above hers. As i make my way to the elevators i keep thinking about what she said.

But he might.

**ding**
You look down at your phone and see a message from an unknown number...

Unknown:
Hello Eli, it's Aaron Hotchner. I stole your phone number off the student resource email, i'm aware this is inappropriate, but i know you felt the tension i did earlier today. If you would allow, i wanna take you out to dinner.

You let out a shriek, and smile broadly. "Holy shit no way." You sprint out of the elevator and into your room.

Eli:
Oh professor!! This is quite bold of you, don't you think?

Aaron
Im sorry- but i go for what i want. And Eli, it was like electricity running through my body when i locked eyes with you. I want to try this, try you. But only if you allow. I don't want to make you uncomfortable!

Eli:
Well i guess it all depends on where you plan to take me 😏

Aaron:
How about sushi? I can meet you outside my room at 7pm tomorrow?

Eli:
It's a date then...

You throw your bag onto your floor and do your little happy dance before jumping onto your bed and screaming into your pillow.

Little did you know, that Aaron Hotchner was doing the exact same thing in his apartment 2 blocks away.

———————————————————————

word count: 1052

I hope you guys enjoyed!!! i'm open to all ideas!! i'm going to try to most every Sunday or Monday! please get this out there so i won't be writing to no one! much love - Rye