[Toge]Teriyaki

Warning their is mention of sexual assault so if you cant handle that I recomend you do NOT read this chapter. I dont want any of you to feel uncomfortable or having to be reminded of a bad past. Please tread carefully if you do.
<><><><><>
You had decided you wanted to cook curry for dinner tonight so you went out to get some ingredients from your local supermarket, of course you were on a call with your boyfriend Toge since he wanted to talk with you.

He talked about how Maki beat the crap out of Fushiguro and how Panda was having too much fun throwing Kugasaki around as you laughed at their misfortune.

He also told you that he was in town for some more cough medicine too.

You got some looks from others for laughing but you didn't care as you were too focused on the phone call, you had headphones in though so it seemed you were laughing at nothing since your hoodie was also covering your ears as well, making it all the more suspicious.

You walked out of the store as you told Toge that you two were having curry for dinner and he agreed with it by saying, “Tuna Tuna.”

You walked out of the market and started walking towards the school but before you could even get off the block you were stopped by a group of men, they were grown men that had a way bigger muscle mass than you.

So of course you tensed up, as you start thinking on why they stopped you.

Toge had noticed your sudden silence as he said, questingly, “Bonito flakes?”

You ignored Toge as one of the men said, “What a beautiful, young lady like you roaming around these streets alone.”

You gulp as you say quietly, “Oh nothing really just getting some ingredients for teriyaki.”

What you knew and they didnt was that you had made a safe word with Toge so if you were in danger anytime you would say the word, “Teriyaki.”

Because neither of you ate it often or wanted to, so once Toge heard the word he said ungently, “Leaf Mustard.”

Which meant he was on his way. The men stepped closer to you as you said, “I'm sorry but i'm in a rush can you let me through please.”

You didn't dare try to use your cursed energy because you didn't want to be framed for attacking them but you didn't even get to choose if you could fight them because in a split second your arms were restrained by two men.

You dropped your bags as you were dragged into an alleyway where about five men were.

Once they stopped moving they kicked the back of your knees making you fall to the ground, scraping your knees on the hard pavement as a man stepped up to you.

You assumed it was their leader as he said, “What a beauty, we're going to have a great time aren't we doll.”

You shiver as he starts walking closer to you and is getting into your personal bubble but before he could do anything rash you heard footsteps run into the alleyway where someone now stood.

You couldn't see who it was because they were behind you and you couldn't really move your upper body well right now because you were restrained and there were two men blocking the view.

But you didn't need to see who it was as soon as you heard him say, “Leave her alone.

The men retraining you, let go as you fell on your hands as they all left, leaving you alone with who you could now see is Toge.

You looked up still in shock of what happened as you see Toge with his collar down before he runs over to you saying, “Tuna Mayo?!”

You look up at him before he wraps his arms around you as you say, “Yeah yeah, I'm fine just in shock a bit.”

You stand up with scraped knees as Toge sees that and gets in a kneeling position before saying, “Salmon.”

You nod as you get on his back as he stands up, giving you a piggyback ride to the black car that Toge had called for.

Toge put you in the car lightly before getting in on the other side as Ijichi starts driving, not saying a word the whole way.

During the drive Toge grabs your hand and squeezes it telling you that you were ok now and that he's here for you as you squeeze back.

By the time you were at the school, you had gotten over the shock and finally took in the whole situation you just went through.

Once the car stopped Toge got out of the car and walked over to your side before opening it and making you get back on his back again as he started walking away from the car.

You dryly laughed as you said, “I just scraped my knees teddy, there's no need for this.” But he insisted on carrying you all the way to his room as he softly puts you down on the ground so he could unlock his door to his room before grabbing your wrist and leading you inside.

He closed the door before looking over to you and pulling you into a tight hug.

You hugged back as you said, “Toge sorry for scaring you, I'm fine I've got you to protect me.”

He hugged tighter as he then pulled back from the hug as he looked at you before pulling down his collar once again. You look at him confused but before you could question it he puts a smile on his face before saying happily, “I love you (Y/N).

You look at him as you give him a smile with some stray tears falling from your eyes as you say, “I love you too Toge.”

He sits on his bed, before opening his arms for another hug.

You walk over to him but before you could go for a hug he grabs your wrist, pulling you into him as he giggles making your heart beat faster from the cute laugh.

You both fall onto his bed as he hugs you, trapping you into his chest as you laugh and say, “No fair I can't hug you! My arms are trapped.”

He allows you to pull your arms out as he pulls you closer to him as he says, “Tuna Tuna.”
You reply, “Ok ok i'll stay but dont push me off the bed this time!”

He sticks his tongue out at you before you close your eyes, enjoying his company before falling asleep in his embrace.

You both fall asleep as you both enjoy having each other near and safe.

<><><><><>
We have a new contender in the one shot ring! Again I'm sorry if you felt uncomfortable during this so I kept the mention of it to a minimum, just know I love all of you even if we strangers. Anyways I hope you enjoyed!