𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐂𝐃

────── ♫♫♫ ──────

It was the morning after the ghosts of Sunset Curse appeared in Lexi's room and the redheaded girl was rushing downstairs to have breakfast. Once she reached the kitchen, she found her parents and Ryder already sitting around the table with bacon and eggs on their plates. A small smile formed on the youngest Daniels' face as she slid into her vacant seat before digging into the plate that one of her family members set up for her. The four of them ate in comfortable silence with an occasional conversation here and there until everyone was done with their meals. Without a second thought, Lexi gathered everyone's plates before putting them in the sink to be washed later that night.

After saying a quick goodbye to her parents and brother, Lexi ran back upstairs to her room to grab her backpack before making her way back the way she came. The redhead quickly slipped on her black Vans then slung her bag on her shoulders and walked out the front door. Like every other Thursday morning since the beginning of time, Lexi made her way over to the Molina residence to wait with Julie for Flynn to arrive before the three of them caught a ride with Mr. Molina to school.

Just as she walked through the back gate that led to Julie's mom's studio, Lexi's eyes landed on the three studio spirits who randomly visited her last night. The smile on the redhead's face did nothing but grow at the sight of the trio peaking through the windows on one of the doors of the garage. A silent laugh passed over the brown-eyed girl's lips as she made her way down the steps and towards the three boys who had yet to notice the shorter girl walking in their direction.

"You guys really need to learn about the concept of personal space," the redhead told the ghosts of Sunset Curve, causing the three to jump before turning to face the source of the new voice to find Lexi standing a few feet away from them with her arms crossed over her chest and a smirk on her face, "see? It's not fun when people pop out of nowhere, is it? What are you even doing?"

Just as Luke opened his mouth to respond, the sound of Flynn ranting filled the air around them before Lexi peaked into the studio to see her two best friends having a private conversation. The ginger-haired girl's mouth slightly parted as she looked away from her two friends and back to the boys to see them innocently smiling at her. After rolling her eyes at the ghosts, she pulled the door open a bit more and entered the studio to join the discussion Julie and Flynn were having.

"I just played the piano and sang again," was the first thing Lexi heard, making her stop in the middle of the room as the wide-eyed girl stared at her curly-haired friend.

"What? Why didn't you just say so?" Flynn questioned as smiles began to form on the three girls' faces before Lexi joined them at the piano.

"I was trying and then your seven sodas kicked in."