35

Jeongyeon : "Nayeon!"

She gently tapped Nayeon's cheek , trying to wake her. She was quick enough to carry her in bridal style and without asking Dahyun or Momo she enterd the guest room and laid Nayeon on the bed.

Other girls were just watching them with a little fear and guilt.

Jeongyeon dialed her family doctors number.

Jeongyeon : "Dr. Chae, Beom's younger sister got fainted can you please come at the address?"

Hyungwon : "I'll be there, text me the address"

Jeongyeon hung the call and texted Chae Hyungwon Kim's residence address.

Jeongyeon sat near Nayeon, she started rubbing Nayeon's palm.

Dahyun : "Unnie... We are sorry"

Jeongyeon looked at her, and then ignored her. For her, right now and maybe forever the first priority for Jeongyeon is and will be Im Nayeon.

Jihyo : "Jeong... We didn't kn--"

Jeongyeon : "CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING USE YOUR BRAINS. RIGHT NOW, DO YOU THINK IT'S THE RIGHT TIME TO SAY SORRY?"

They again lowered their head with guilt and regret, Jeongyeon keep rubbing Nayeon's hand until Hyungwon, the doctor arrived.

Hyungwon : "Oh! Jeongyeon-ssi, what happened to her?"

Jeongyeon : "She just fainted suddenly"

Hyungwon sat on the chair and checked Nayeon. After a minute.

Hyungwon : "No need to worry, she just got increase in her blood pressure, lack of glucose plus lack of Vitamin D made it worst. I'll right some meds, and let her have a good rest. She'll be fine within 1 or maximum two days"

Jeongyeon : "When will she wake up?"

Hyungwon : "I injected some antibiotic inside her body, it will work for maximum 1 hour and then the rest depends on her body, how much it supports. But don't worry she'll be awake within 4 - 5 hours not more than that"

Jeongyeon bowed to him and thanked him. He handed her list of few medecines.

Chaeyoung : "I'll bring them"

Jeongyeon didn't respond she just enterd the guest room where Nayeon was sleeping.

Chaeyoung leave for buying medicines.

Momo : "We did wrong , we shouldn't start the topic"

Mina : "What we did was right, just the way we presented our thoughts and queries that was incorrect"

They all sighed and walked towards the guest room. They peaked from the door and found Jeongyeon gently running her hand through Nayeon's hair. Her left hand holding onto Nayeon's. Her tears keep on flowing.

Jihyo : "It's because of me. I screamed at them so badly. I am the reason why unnie is like that"

Jihyo started crying.

Tzuyu : "Unnie, it's not because of you. It's because of US. Don't blame yourself."

Dahyun : "Should we told to JB oppa about unnie?"

Mina : "You should first ask to Jeongyeon unnie."

Dahyun : "I-I don't have guts to face her right now"

Momo : "I think we should wait for Chae... She's the one who can handle Jeongyeon"

They all nodded and waited for Chaeyoung to come.

>>>>

Chaeyoung : "Hyung... Here's the meds"

Chaeyoung put the packet of medicine infront of Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon just thanked without looking at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung : "Hyung... We all are sorry for what we did. Please forgive us"

Jeongyeon lift her head and directly looked into Chaeyoung's eye making her shiver in fear. No one ever witnessed this side of Jeongyeon, it's a whole new side for them in their more than a decade friendship.

Jeongyeon : "If Mina would have fainted because of us, what would you do? Same right! You'll be angry on us to. Go and ask them if Momo, Sana and Daniel would have fainted, what they will do?"

Jeongyeon whispered yell. Chaeyoung lowered her head.

Chaeyoung : "Should we tell JB oppa or you'll tell him about Nayeon unnie's condition?"