BATTLE ZONE 2

Izuku pov

I was very worried because all of us being separated away by that portal guy.I hoped they were safe...besides I was really worried about BBB as he was fighting with all the villains that really merciless.Although he being helped by Aizawa sensei..they were still outnumbered...

Mineta,Tsuyu and I were on the sinking boat and we were surrounded by villains who their quirks were water type.Mineta was very panicked and that made Tsuyu slapped his faced with her frong toungue.

"Thank you Tsuyu"I said.

"You welcome Izuku-chan kero"Tsuyu said.

I then analyzed enemies that were waiting in the water.Well..that portal guy kind didnt know our quirks yet so he just separated us randomly.Tsuyu said that we were lucky she had advantages when come with water.She explained that her quirk like a frog.Well that advance one.

"Mineta what your quirk actually.I didnt get watch because my brother beat you"I asked him.

"Im swear i never made him piss off again.My quirk is pop off..Well my hair is kinda super sticky glue.It will grew new one but if i pluck out in big amount..my head got bleeding"Mineta explained.

"Pervert kero"Tsuyu said.

Mineta whined and started panicked again after the ship start sinking.We shocked.

"Okay Tsuyu chan i had a plan but it quite risky and all depend on you.I hope you okay "I said as I came out with escape plan.

"Its okay kero.Dont worry bout me"Tsuyu said.

I then told the plan to them.They agreed and Mineta kinda afraid but he had to do this.

"Lets kill that kids!!"said the villains.

I without hesitation jumped into the air as I channeled OFA bit on my foot and with Saitama training..my speed kinda boost up rapidly! plus Tsuyu threw me in the air too

I remembered what BBB said..just flicking !

"One for All..5%"I said as i channelled OFA 5% to my finger.

"SMASH!!!"I yelled as I launched air flicking into the center of pool.The water start to flow away.

I fell into the water.I shocked the villain with shark face attacked me but I was saved by Tsuyu toungue that tangled on my body.We came out from the water.

Tsuyu than grab Mineta and she jumped in the air.

"Mineta!!"I yelled.

"Take this..this and this...plus ultra!!"Mineta threw the sticky ball on the water.

Like our plan

All villain sticked together!

We plunged into another pool and we saw..BBB and Aizawa sensei still fighting!

Meanwhile...at the another place...

"Jiro..Momo..you guys protect yourself under fiber canvas because im going to eliminate them in once for all!"Kaminari said as he generated all his quirk into whole his body.

"Baka!..you brain gonna be jammed"Jiro said under canvas.

"Kaminari san"Momo said.

"Heh..dont worry bout me"Kaminari gave thumbs up to his friends.

"Thank Amato..im gonna go beyond Plus Ultra....and ugh wheeze again"Kaminari without hesitation lauched his electrification quirk in big range....and yettt electrocuted all villains!!..

And all villains knocked down and

He wheeze!!!

Jiro and Momo got out from canvas to approach at Kaminari but suddenly!!
Kaminari being a hostile by another villain who came out from thr ground and he was also got same quirk like Kaminari

"Tch he is the reason the signal jammed"Momo clenched her teeth.

"Dont do anything foolidh or this boy gonna being crush"the villain said.

"chikushō"Jiro was angry as Kaminari being busted.

Meanwhile at BBB and Aizawa sensei....

3rd PoV

Aizawa sensei and Thunderstorm were still busy counter all coming villains.It was never end because they kept came from portal that made by purple guy or what Thunderstorm heard he was called as Kurogiri and that decay quirk user was known as Shigaraki..holy Thor...he got many hands on his face and neck...ughh...molester huh!..two of them were the reason of destruction of UA backyard gate..Blaze told me that they got same heat Ki.

"Thats mean ...crap why this time i just figure it out!"Thunderstorm groaned as he slashing some opponents.

Aizawa who landed near Thunderstorm to make sure his student was okay.

"What happen Amato"he asked.

"Tch..this was being plan.I will told you later..now we need to focus on that handy  guy"Thunderstorm said.

Two of them plunged forward and they beat coming dumbass villains.Shigaraki knew they were approaching on him..without hesitation..he dissappeared in incredible and appeared at the back of Thunderstorm.

Thunderstorm shocked as that handy man tried to put his hand on Thunderstorm face.

"Apakah!"he shocked.

He then being pushed away by Aizawa and Aizawa punched Shigaraki but his elbow being touched by Shigaraki.

Aizawa shocked as his elbow decayed and exposed his elbow joint.He then punched and plunged back to Amato.He hold his decay elbow.Thunderstorm gasped what he saw...

This quirk effect to living thing!!!...horrible!

Aizawa and Thunderstorm gasped when they turn back..It was a terribble mutant bird.Aizawa could tell they were in danger..without hesitation he tangled Amato with his scarf and threw far away from him...

ZASHH!!!

Nomu slashed Shota with such a heavy blow that it drews blood and broke Aizawa 's signature goggles. Within moments, Nomu pinned Shota to the ground and broke his arm with incredible ease.

 Within moments, Nomu pinned Shota to the ground and broke his arm with incredible ease

Thunderstorm who saw...yelled angrilly!

"Kisama!!!!..you gonna pay for hurt my sensei!!!"Thunderstorm in mob mode.

you gonna pay for hurt my sensei!!!"Thunderstorm in mob mode

Aizawa who saw these..shocked..his student was going really beyond Plus Ultra!..he tried to cancel this Nomu quirk bit unable because that monster quirk based on strenght!

"It like All Might!!"he said.

✌Yo Arwz here...yeah..new chapter..hope you like it...dang Nomu....well FYI ...all BBB classmates didnt aware these Thunderstorm form bcause busy fighting!..Dont worry✌✌

PLUS ULTRA!!

TERBAIKK!!!!