3.

Lunch with Lucas goes by fast as I'm making it to my fifth period of the day which was a free period. I use this period to go to the library and get my work done. I'm usually on top of my assignments so I didn't have a lot to work on. Again I'm not a nerd I'm just organized ok.

I listen to some music to occupy myself. I pull out my phone and open Instagram. I don't know what got into but I start typing 'Theo Gray' in the search bar. His profile pops up.
He has no bio but there are two posts up.

The first post of him is with his friends at the beach with a sunset in the background and one of them is blowing out smoke the same person is holding a vape pen in his hand so that must be what the smoke is. He genuinely looks happy in this picture. He's happy and smiling at school but only around his friend group. But to others, he's just plain cold.

His second post is him with what looks like to be his little sister and his mom. He's kissing his mom's cheek while his sister is standing there adorably smiling at the camera. His caption says "Happy Mother's Day<3". Aww, maybe he does have a soft side after all. I decided to stop stalking him and go on different apps.

My last class comes around. Mrs.Henry is halfway through her lesson. I think about telling her that I changed my mind and to find someone else to do the job but that's too rude of me. Yes, I'm a goody-two-shoes, and what about it?

Class ends and everyone rushes out the door to get out of this prison. I'm the only one left in her class. I start to get anxious and nervous. I fix my hair a bit because hey first impressions matter right? It's not like he's going to fall in love with me but I still want to look put together.

Theo enters the class with floppy hair and is dressed in a black hoodie with baggy skater jeans. Man, this boy can dress! Ok, I'll admit it, he's hot. Mrs.Henry pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Hello Theo, thank you for taking the time to join us today."

He just nods in response.

"Let's just get straight to the point. This is Athena. She will be your tutor. I know it sounds silly to have one but I think she will help you with my class."

I give him a smile and a little wave. Nothing. Not even a glance at me.

"This is bull. C'mon Mrs.Henry, you and I both know I don't need a tutor." He finally speaks.

"Yes, I know Theo but this will just be temporary just until I see improvement in your grades and in class." Mrs.Henry tried to calm him down.

Theo doesn't talk back and just scoffs.

"Mr.Gray, will you just cooperate this once? Now I'll leave you two alone to go and get to studying. Hope you guys are nice to each other especially you Theo. I want you to be on your best behavior around Athena. Now get out of here and learn."

"But-", Theo starts to protest but Mrs.Henry interrupts him.

"I don't want to hear another word. Now leave. Go. Shoo-shoo." She practically pushes us out her door.

I'm now standing next to Theo in awkward silence in this big empty hallway. Theo looks at me up and down before rolling his eyes and walking towards the school exit.

I run after him. "Hey! Wait!" He stops.

"What?" He turns around.

"I'm your tutor so I'm supposed to be tutoring you." I say shyly.

"I don't need a "tutor". You can go do whatever you want. I'm fine." He gets into his car and drives off leaving me standing there.

This is going to be harder than I thought.