{Movie Chapter 3}

[On Morag]

They used Quill's ship to land on Morag. Clint and Natasha were looking around while Nebula, Rin and Rhodey landed a smaller space ship. Natasha kicked a space, rat, thing. It screeched at her then ran away.

"Can we hurry it up." Clint yelled to the other group.

"Guys, chop-chop. Come on. We're on the clock." Natasha yelled.

"Thank you, your bickering is really helpful."

"Take care okay." Rin hugged Rhodey and he returned it. Everyone said their goodbyes, then Clint, Natasha, and Rin took the main space ship to Vormir, where they would find the Soul Stone.

When they arrived all three of them marveled at the sight of the planet.

"Wow. Under different circumstances...this would be totally awesome." Clint said, Rin nodded in agreement. She learned everything about space from Venom but never actually visited it.

~•~

They were walking towards what seemed like the only mountain for miles. After they reached the top all of them were exhausted from the hike.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Natasha sighed.

"You know he's not a raccoon." Rin commented.

"Oh, whatever. He eats garbage." Natasha argued.

"You're not wrong."

"Welcome." An echoed voice said, all three of them prepared to attack. Clint held up a sword, Natasha pointed a gun and black ink covered Rin's arms. In front of them was a cloaked figure. "Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. Son of Edith. Rin. Daughter of Stevan. And Venom." All three of them walked a little closer without letting their guard down.

"Who are you?" Natasha asked.

"Consider me a guide...to you...and to all who seek the Soul Stone." The echoey voice said.

"Oh good. You tell us where it is, then we'll be on our way." Rin said.

The cloaked figure walked closer and revealed his red skulled face. "If only it were that easy." He said, his voice no longer echoing.

Everyone walked up to the shrine that laid on the edge of a cliff. The cloaked figure walked towards the edge but stood on the side of it.

"What you seek lies in front of you. As does what you fear." The cloaked figure said while Natasha and Rin looked over the edge.

"The stone's down there." Natasha asked.

"For two of you. For the one..." Clint walked over and was also looking over the edge. "In order to take the stone...you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." The echoey voice concluded.

The three of them took a step back for the ledge. Natasha sat down on a tree facing away from the cliff. Clint paced around and Rin leaned up against one of the tall structures.

"How's it going?" Clint chuckled, trying to break the tension. "Jesus. Maybe he's making this shit up."

"No." Natasha bluntly said.

"It makes sense. Thanos left with the stone and without his daughter. That's not a coincidence." Rin said.

"Whatever it takes." Natasha whispered. Clint looked at the cliff.

"Whatever it takes." Clint repeated. Natasha looked at the man and stood up, knowing what he was thinking. Rin knew as well but hung her head low.