Part 11

"What the hell is going on here? " A voice from behind yelled in anger. It was the chef of the event and he looked down in shock seeing the expensive plates broken into pieces.

He glared at Lavanya, Sim and Pam in anger making them look down in fear especially Lavanya who realized what her anger had done after coming back to reality.

"Am sorry sir..... It was an accident. " Lavanya begged in tears knowing that if she looses this job then she was doomed.

"This is not an accident but a deliberate attempt to make me go bankrupt...... Am done with you and your friends..... The three of you are fired and you are not getting a dime from me because the money you will get today and your monthly salary will be used to buy new plates to replace the ones you three broke. " The chef said and Pam and Sim kneeled begging him and telling him they had nothing to do with this but he didn't listen and call security to drag them out.

Payal who was standing with Akash and the family spotted Lavanya and her minions being dragged away by security.

"Hello hi bye bye..... Miss Tiptop? " Mami exclaimed in shock and so was the others with the exception of Akash.

"Akash why is Lavanya dressed like one of the servers and those twins are her assistants right?...... But what did they do that the security are dragging them out like that? " Nani asked and all eyes was on him because Arnav was somewhere else talking to some of their business partners.

"The day bhai finally went to work after he was shot, we found Lavanya bullying some of the employees and bhai fired her after confronting her about it..... We then discovered that she had told the entire office that she was engaged to bhai and out of fear they kept quiet about her bullying and harassment...... Not only that she has been stealing designs from other designers and passing it off as hers and bhai had her blacklisted together with her friends...... I guess that's why she is a waitress now and I guess she did something to had her thrown out by security........ " Akash revealed shocking all of them. "Come on guys.... She is of no importance and she shouldn't be the reason why our night get ruined. " Akash concluded and everyone went back to enjoying the night after all they got to hear the voice of Khushi and they weren't going to let insignificant people like Lavanya ruin it for them.

That night was a good night for the Raizadas and Guptas but also some very deadly enemies were made and had started plotting against them.

FIVE YEARS LATER.

Akash entered RM after a playful day at the park with his son Khushav.

Khushav the almost one year old son of Payal and Akash has been the youngest golden child of the Raizada family since he was born has been pampered by all except Anjali

Nani and Mami who has been forbade to even touch him after what they did to Payal.

Immediately they got into the house Khushav let go of his father hand and waddled to his mother who picked him up into her arms and kissed him all over his face making the hall fill up with his giggles.