Chapter 40

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

...................

2 days later:

...................

Zoya came out of the back wall, wiping her hair with the towel when her eyes fell on Fahad.

He sleeping peacefully on his stomach with his bare back can be seen...

zoya smiled and walked to him... sitting beside her, zoya moved her fingers in his hair and looked at the time it was already 6.... they had to offer fajr salah.... she again looked at fadi and called him, creasing his hair... "fadi get up!"

Fahad groaned and hugged her waist... Zoya smiled and again called him as her fingers never stopped working on his hair...

"fadi yoi will be late for your salah! Get up!"

Fahad opened his one eyes and looked at Zoya, who was smiling at him... he then asked "what's the time?"

"Its 6 already!"

Zoya told him, who nodded, saying "go offer your salah, i will go to shower!"

Zoya nodded and kissing his forehead, she stood up and walked to the washroom to do her ablution...

coming back with her head wrapped in a scarf, she looked at Fahad, who was facing her with a smile... she smiled back before laying the prayer mat and started her salah...

While here, Fahad's eyes moved to the clock and getting up in a few seconds, he was in the washroom taking a shower....

coming back to the room all dressed, he started his salah while Zoya was no where in the room.... after fahad completed her salah and said salam in the salah...

the door of the room got opened and zoya came inside... standing up, fahad folded the mat and asked zoya, who was holding a tray... "what is this begum?"

Zoya smiled at Fahad before telling him "your breakfast!"

Fahad walked to her placing the prayer mat and sat beside her on his side of the bed...

Zoya passed him the plate which had some sandwiches... giving him that she said "have your breakfast and then sleep, I won't woke you up early!"

Fahad ate the sandwich and, giving her one bite asked "why so?" "Because its sunday and today is your rest day! So sleep!"

Fahad passed a smile to her, and, completing the sandwiches, kissed her forehead, and sat on the bed for a while.... and zoya, placing the dishes on the study table, walked back to him and laid down while fahad followed her, laying beside her...

.......................

In the morning, Zoya woke up and slowly went down, not disturbing Fahad's sleep, who was in his deep sleep...

coming down with a smile on her face, zoya reached the kitchen to see Aisha standing there making the omelet... zoya walked up to her and hugged her neck from behind saying "Aaslam-o-Alikum ammi!"

Aisha smiled as she held Zoya's arm saying "Walaikum Salam my child!"

Zoya smiled and moved back asking "what are we making?"

Aisha smiled as she flipped the omelet, saying "omelette with paratha and tea!"

Zoya nodded before saying "okay them i will make the paratha!"

Aisha nodded as Zoya took the things, started to make the paratha... while Zoya was making it dua came there.

and greeted both her mother and sister-in-law... after that she sat on the high chair and asked zoya... "bhabhi where is bhai?"

Zoya looked at dua and then said "sleeping!"

Aisha frowned and asked "is he okay? He don't sleep this much!"

Zoya smiled at Aisha before telling her

"he is fine, actually he was busy all this week with marriage and then work so i asked him to take rest for a bit more time!"

Aisha nodded with letting out a breath... and then said "okay then, after we make breakfast wake him up!"

"Actually he had his breakfast after fajr!"

Zoya said while looking at the counter... dua giggled while Aisha smiled brightly...

Aisha then started to make the tea while dua helped Zoya to make the paratha...

.......................

Post-breakfast dua sat in the living room working on her assignment...

Aisha and Ahmed sat while watching the TV and Zoya stood up and walked to her room...

she reached the stairs when Ahmed spoke "zoya?"

Zoya turned around, asking "yes abbu?"

Ahmed smiled at her and spoke "go to your parents today with fahad!"

Listening to this, Zoya got excited and nodded happily as she walked upstairs to reach her room...

coming inside zoya looked at fahad, who was not turning to the side... she knew he would be up in a while... so walking to the closet, zoya took out their dresses so that they could go to her parents.... after that she came out to see fahad laying on his back while holding his mobile...

Feeling someone in the room, Fahad looked on the left side to see zoya coming to him with a smile...

He smiled, putting his mobile and saying "when you came?"

Zoya smiled sitting beside him "when you were on the verge of waking up!"

Fahad smiled and, keeping his head on her lap nuzzled in her covered stomach...

zoya smiled brightly and bending a bit, she kissed his head and said "get up, everyone was asking for you, and yes we have to go to meet ammi and baba!"

Fahad looked at her still laying on her lap... "you want to go there?" Zoya nodded before asking "why can't we?"

Fahad was thinking something, but then listening to her speak, "of course we can and we will, in the evening! Okay?"

Zoya smiled and nodded.... soon both got up from the bed... while fahad went to freshen up and zoya made the bed after that, both went down to their family....

...................... 

How was it?
Do tell about the update!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye