WEIGHT - HYUNHO

SHIP: Hyunho

PLOT: Hyunjin is trying to desperately lose weight, even if it is unhealthy.

TRIGGERS: Unhealthy eating habits, skipping meals, hate (towards Hyunjin), body-shaming.

HYUNJIN P.O.V.

I was doing one of my dancing V-lives as I usually do every once in a while when I feel like talking to STAY's or I have some free time. I was dancing to some of our old songs, like Voices or District 9, and I was just basically having a great time.

I sat down panting after dancing to Levanter, grabbing a tissue to wipe the sweat off my forehead.

"Okay guys," I said to STAY's, "we can just sit down and chat for a while before I leave."

I started reading through the comments, most of them where super nice things like:

'You are such a good dancer!'

'You are so handsome!'

'Long hair really suits you!'

Others were kind of dorky and funny to read, but one comment did catch my attention.

'Have you been planning on losing weight? You kind of need it...'

Unconsciously, I read that aloud, I guess some stays noticed how my face got kind of sad because the started defending me. Some telling me that my body was amazing and others telling me that my body was not important, that they appreciated me for my talent, personality, and hard work.

I smiled a bit, I would have felt better if I only saw that comment once, but similar comments repeated themselves, and by different people, that means it was not just some random hater, maybe I did need to lose weight...

I was not in the mood to keep on going live so I said goodbye quickly, grabbed my bag, and headed towards the dorms.

As soon as I got to the dorms I went towards my room, who I share with Minho, and got in the bathroom to take a shower. I was in a t-shirt and some sweatpants when I got out of the bathroom, seeing my boyfriend on his bed with his phone. He looked up at me.

"Hey, Jinnie! How come you did not say hi when you got here? I thought the one showering was Innie since Seungmin always takes ages in the bathroom."

Oh, shoot, what am I going to tell him...

"Oh, well I Uhm," I stuttered, "I was just really sweaty and I felt icky, that is why I got in the shower so quickly."

He got up and walked towards me.

"You sweated more than usual?" He asked while he put a hand on my forehead, 'no I did not,' I nodded," Well you do not have a fever, are you sure you are okay?" He asked, I could tell he was worried.

"Yeah, I am just tired, can we cuddle and go to sleep?" I asked making puppy eyes hoping he would just drop the other topic.

He smiled sweetly at me.

"Of course we can, my love," He kissed my forehead, "Just tell me if something is wrong okay?"

I nodded and we got in bed.

He guided my head so it was resting on his chest and his arm wandered onto my waist, and we tangled our legs together. It was hard for me to sleep, the same hate comments kept flying around my head, I tried as hard as I could to push them away, but by the time I was asleep, the sun was already rising.

MINHO P.O.V.

It was 10 am when I woke up, Hyunjin was still fast asleep, I tried to shake him awake, but he told me he was tired and that he wanted to keep sleeping. Well, that is unlike him, he was usually the early bird in the dorm.