{Movie Chapter 4}

Tony was controlling multiple tiny robot hands that were holding all of the Infinity stones. Rocket, Bruce, and Rin were right at his sides. Tony scratched his chin for a second before placing all of the six stones on the metallic glove that he created.

"Boom!" Rocket said suddenly, scaring all the others. He chuckled mischievously as the others looked at him with an 'area you serious' face.

Everyone entered the room while Rocket and Tony held the powerful glove.

"All right, the glove's ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?" Rocket questioned while looking around.

"I'll do it." Thor said while walking up.

"Excuse me?" Rin questioned.

"What?"

"It's okay-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa."

"Stop, stop. Slow down." Multiple people said while standing between Thor and the glove that will surely kill him.

"We haven't decided who's gonna put it on yet." Steve said.

"I'm sorry. What, we're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor argued.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott said.

"Look, sitting here staring at that thing is not going to bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? And some of us aren't even Avengers yet." He pointed to the dual haired girl who glared back at him. "So, this responsibility falls on me. It's my duty."

"Normally you're right. It's not that." Tony and Thor argued while Bruce looked at the glove.

"Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right." Thor said while tearing up.

"Look, it's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. You're in no condition." Tony said calmly.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asked.

"Cheez Whiz?"

"Pizza?"

"Fun-ions?"

Rhodey, Rin and Venom said at the same time. He pointed to them quickly and looked back at Tony.

"Lightning." He whispered.

"Lightning won't help you, pal. It's gotta be me." Everyone looked at Bruce as he continued talking. "You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him." He started walking towards the glove and stoped right at it. "None of you could survive."

"How do you know you will?" Steve questioned.

"We don't. But the radiation's mostly gamma. It's like...I was made for this." Bruce picked up the glove and looked at it for a second.

"I can't argue with that logic."

"Good to go, yeah?" Tony questioned.

"Let's do it."

"Okay, remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago...you're just bringing them back to now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." Tony explained Rin was standing close to him in her metal costume.

"Got it." Bruce nodded as he looked at the glove. Everyone was prepared. Tony put up a shield to defend himself and Clint. Rin walked over by Thor and formed a inky black shield, protecting her, Thor, and Rocket behind him.