Last Klaus Day part 2

Three days later, Elena decided to wear the outfit that Lexi and Lee had sent her mostly as a joke. The outfit consisted of black boots, ripped stockings, black studded shorts with a pocket-bag that wrapped around her thigh, a crop top with the text 'Vampire's Sucks' and several throwing knifes that were placed in the pocket-bag.

There were several other types of weapons to but she chose to leave those at home with the jacket that belonged to the outfit, instead choosing to wear one of Jeremy's few button-ups

"Hey Aunt Jenna." Elena said as she rushed down the stairs and out the door to her bike. "Bye Aunt Jenna."

Elena arrived at the boarding house at the same time as Elijah and Elena couldn't help but be impressed by the car he was driving.

"Is that an Aston Martin One-77?" Elena asked as Elijah stepped out of the dark red car.

"Yes, it is." Elijah smiled at her and shrugged. "Luka recommended it to me."

"You do know that is one of the most expensive cars in the world, right?" Elena walked closer to the car to be able to admire it.

"Is it?" Elijah hummed with a slight smirk.

"You know full well it is." Elena laughed as she watched Elijah take a wooden box out of the car.

Elena and Elijah made their way into the boarding house and joined Stefan in the library.

"Good morning, pretty boy." Elena smirked.

"I am not pretty!" Stefan whined with a pout.

"Uh-hu." Elena hummed.

"Tonight is the full moon." Elijah said after having placed the box on the table in front of him. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"Elena said that the sun and the moon curse is a fake?" Stefan looked over at Elijah. "That it's actually a curse placed on Klaus."

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it... He'll be a true hybrid."