Mall pt.2

??? Pov:
Me and my friends were in the mall.... When we saw 3 members of bts the sons of Kim Hyunjil... The biggest mafia leader. We are their rival... My dad is the second most powerful mafia....I saw them with a pretty girl... I heard they got a sister... Must be her.. I can use here for ransom.... My friends and I decided to follow them.
When they reached the food court I grabbed her neck with my hands the three boys looked terrified. They couldn't believe they saw their biggest rival Phoenix strangling their little sister.
Phoenix: hello pretty lady...you are soo beautiful can't believe I have to kill you if your brothers don't listen to me.
Jin: Phoenix leave her alone! He told in a frightened tone!!
Phoenix: you wish!!

Jin Jimin and suga pov:
Ohh no we can't let her know about him.... Or we are toast.
Y/n pov:
Jin: leave her alone.
Phoenix: well only if I have 1 million dollars with me on my way home. He smirked.
I was struggling he was strangling me so hard I was groaning which gave the other three a worried look.
Phoenix: I will count to three.... 1......2.....
He couldn't finish his countdown when someone punched him which made him fall on the ground leaving me...I quickly ran behind Jin oppa.

I saw V, RM and Jungkook punching and kicking him while the other four were helping me catch my breath!!
After a split second osaw the others dragging him into the conner.

Bts pov:
We dragged him to a conner and threw him on the floor.... He was broken he couldn't move..
Jin: dare go near her again and you will not see the sun again.
Jhope: we can kill you right here and now... But we can't kill you unless our dad tells us to.....
Phoenix: I will go now but don't be so relieved.
*punches him*
Y/n pov:
I saw bts coming my direction.
Their faces had the same expression as they did in school when they were not my siblings which made me stutter all the time.
Y/n: w-what happened who was he?
Suga: he is our rival he can do anything to ruin us.
Namjoon: you are never gonna leave our sight from now on.
Jin: and you are to stay with one of us whenever you are in school.
They said sternly.
I just nodded.
........
The drive home was quite ... I asked the something to break the ice.
Y/n: so umm Namjoon oppa... How did you and the other 3 oppas know we were in trouble.
He looked at me and remembered something.
Namjoon: ohh I forgot to tell you ... We have made a sibling button when we were small. We still use it to call eachother.... And if any of us presses the button the button rings in the other buttons and we also made rules....if u press the button once it means that you want someone to bring you anything like food water or anything and if you press it twice it means that someone needs our help desperately...so today Jimin rung the bell twice and we came.... Saying that he took out a small button.

Jin: yah we will get you one tomorrow!Y/n: ok but how did you know where we were?? V: as we grew up we also built a tracking device inside it

Y/n: ok but how did you know where we were??
V: as we grew up we also built a tracking device inside it.
Y/n: woahh you guys are so smart!! How can you built something like that in a young age!!
Jhope: everyone has the talent if the are willing to take the lead.

End of chapter.

Guys how is the book? Hope u r liking it!