Get your mind off her!

Veer Singhania

My mood was very foul today. I don't even know why!
Every fucking thing was irritating me.

There was a client who was giving me a hard time and then I had to search for an assistant as early as possible.

And then on top of that I can't take Avni out of my head!

Why is it so frustrating?

I was in Raghav's cabin and talking to the investigator on phone about yesterday's incidents and when I turned around I saw a girl and Raghav talking.

They were standing too close and probably she was tying his tie.

I just cleared my throat and said
"Raghav... This is not the place to carry on with your romance." And whoever that girl was she stiffened.

I sat on his chair and was going through my emails. Then I saw the coffee she bought for me.
I just took a sip from the coffee and again started reading my mails.

The coffee is soo good!

This tastes exactly like Avni's coffee!

I can forget anything but not this!

"Who has made this coffee?" I asked Raghav impatiently.

"My assistant." He said and I nodded.

"By the way... The delhi client is giving a hard time. We need to do something. I called Mihir too he is coming here only." I said.

"Umhmm.. Can you call your Assistant?" I asked Raghav.

He just looked at me with his brows raised but nonetheless called her.

Her voice! It is Avni!

Just then Mihir entered and sat beside Raghav on my opposite side.

"Whatsupp buddies." He said.
And I just rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"You know Veer you can smile once in a while. It won't harm you." Said Mihir and Raghav started laughing.

I glared at them.

We were interrupted by a knock.
"Come In." I said.

And then went back to my phone.
"How many times do I tell you not to knock?" I heard Raghav's voice.

I looked up to see whether it was his assistant and I was greeted by a smiling
Avni Malhotra!

I've been trying to contact her since years. And this is where i found her?

When Trisha broke up with me, I tried to call her numerous times. But her number was not availaible. Neither did I had the guts nor time to go Mumbai.

And now she is here!

"Good Morning Mr. Sharma. Should I get you your coffee?" She said to Mihir.
She is still not seen me.

"I think you forgot It was me who asked for you." I said and she looked at me.

The moment her eyes laid on me she stood there frozen.

What?
Don't tell me she did not know she is indirectly working for me!

She looks so beautiful.
She was wearing a beige top and a pencil skirt.

Get your mind off her!

"Umm.. I am sorry Mr. Singhania. Did you need anything?" She asked recovering from her previous shock.