Chapter 8

Movie days are the best. Staying in my pyjamas and cuddling up on the couch. Okay, maybe not cuddling. But that's besides the point, nothing can compare to movie days. It feels so long ago since I've had a movie day, well I mean it has been long. At least..... I gasped, 2 years! That's a long time to go without a movie day.

I squealed and jumped onto the bed, where Damon was still sleeping. I jumped up and down on the bed making Damon groan. I smirked.

"Damon" I called sweetly, he groaned whilst tossing over.

"Go away" He grumbled. No can do. I continued to jump on the bed, jumping on Damon in the process. He grabbed my legs making me fall face first off the bed. I landed with an oomph on my face. I looked up at Damon to see him laughing his ass off, tears streaming down his face.

"It wasn't that funny" I stood up and dusted off the awesomeness that makes this world go round. (A/N got this from a wattpad book not originally mine don't kill me 👐)

"It was" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, completely ignoring him.

"Hey come on baby don't ignore me" He pouted which can I say made him look 100x cuter. But I have to be strong. I turned away from him and stared out the window.

"Please don't ignore me" I continued to ignore him "come on I'll let you choose what we do today" A smile graced my face, I turned to face him.

"Movie day" I squealed, I grabbed the nearest blanket and ran out the room. Damon slowly trailed behind me. I made it to the games room and plopped myself on a bean bag. I love bean bags they're so cool, I love the feeling of them. I sighed in pleasure, the bean bag chair easing all my tense muscles. Damon walked into the room a few minutes later, his blanket in hand.

"What movie do you want to watch?" He asked, I shrugged in response.

"What'd you got?" He pointed to a glass cabinet filled to the top with films. I think I'm in movie heaven, literally. I ran to the cabinet, reading through all the film titles until I picked the right one. Running over to the dvd player, I rushed to put it in. I sat down on the couch, I looked up to see Damon just standing there.

"Go" I made a shooing motion with my hand.

"What?" He looked confused, with his head tilted slightly to the side like a dog.

"Popcorn idiot" I face palmed myself, to state my point. He grumbled about being my slave but otherwise obeyed and went to make the delicious buttery snack.

I could here him, opening up the cupboards. Two minutes later I heard the ping of the microwave. I couldn't contain my excitement, I was wiggling in my seat. He couldn't bring in the popcorn any slower.

"Finally" I stated dramatically, throwing my hands up in the air. I grabbed the bowl of popcorn off him and started to eat it.

"Hey leave some for me" I shrugged, my mouth stuffed with popcorn. I pressed play on the remote, Armageddon started to play.

10 minutes into the movie and I could see Damon in the corner of my eye gradually getting closer and closer to me. Every time he thought I wasn't looking he would shuffle up towards me. I didn't really mind that much, he's extremely warm like a giant hot water bottle. I could literally feel the heat radiating off him from the other side of the couch.

From the corner of my eye I watched again in amusement as he shuffled towards me. I smirked and turned towards him. I grabbed his arm that was casually draped across the back of the couch and wrapped it around my waist. I snuggled into his chest and sighed in content. He was like a giant teddy bear.

The rest of the day was spent watching movie after movie. Damon was currently in the shower, whilst I put the movie away. I yawned and looked at the clock. Jeez...it was 10pm. Wow time goes fast when your having fun. Shuffling up the stairs in my half asleep state was hard but I managed it in the end. I arrived at Damon's black door, slowly opening it.

When I open the door I can immediately smell something that doesn't smell right. I found it a bit strange, it had a weird scent to it. Confused I walked further into the room. The smell was stronger now, I couldn't describe the smell it was kind of musky.

A piece of paper on the bed caught my attention. Walking towards the paper cautiously, I lifted it up. The smell was the strongest here, it must be coming from the note. Opening it up I slowly read the writing.

Your going soft, just like your mother.
~ S

I dropped the paper in shock, how do they know about my mother. I've never been truly scared but this person knows something about my past and that's truly petrifying. I wiped my clammy hands on my leggings and tried to even out my breathing. I grabbed the paper of the floor and slid it under the bed where no one will find it. I calm my self down, not giving them the satisfaction of scaring me, I walk into my wardrobe and grab my pyjamas. I put them on and then get into bed, pulling the covers as far up as I can.

I wait until Damon finishes up in the shower, and snuggle close to him.

"Goodnight love" He kissed my forehead.

"Night" I responded. I closed my eyes but it was almost impossible for me to get to sleep. All I could think about was that note and the person behind it.

----------------------------------------------

Having a pretty little liars marathon tonight. Fridays just the way I like them 👌

Might start doing updates every Sunday instead of Friday sorry that I keep changing the days .-.

Ooooo Libby found a note I wonder who sent it?? 😏

-Liv