Ayman's POV

It was half past nine, I looked to see Ahlam still sleeping! I walked downstairs to go and prepare us some breakfast. Hmmm what should I make some bread, eggs and beans sounds like a plan. I whipped out the pan and started to scramble the eggs. I shivered when I felt cold hands wrap around my torso. I turned round to quickly peck Ahlam's lips. "Morning princess!". I wish I looked that beautiful when I woke up in the morning. Her flawless skin shone bright like the morning sun, her beautiful hazel coloured eyes staring up at me with concern.

"I was thinking we could spend the day with Luqman today, Afiyah was saying how Huzayl has the day off. I thought it would be nice if the two of them could spend some quality time with each other without Luqman". "Yeah that sound like a plan! We could take him to the play area and then take him to get a takeaway and desert maybe".

"Okay let's eat first and then, we can get ready and go!". I broke off a peice of bread and put some eggs and beans I lifted it to Ahlam's mouth. "Ayman why do you have to be soo cringe!!". "My love it's not being cringe! It's actually a Sunnah of our prophet Muhammad (pbuh)". "Yeah I know that but I still find it awkward". Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You will be rewarded for whatever you spend for Allah's sake even if it were a morsel which you put in your wife's mouth." (Source: Sahih Al - Bukhari).

We had finished eating breakfast, I took the plates and told Ahlam to go and get ready. I could hear Ahlam on the phone talking to Afiyah. Afiyah sounded thrilled on the phone when Ahlam asked to take Luqman for the day. I got changed into a khaki hoodie and some black joggers. I quickly jelled my hair and threw on my black nike huaraches. "Ahhlaammm!! You ready to go". "Yeahh, cominggg!!!!". She looking absolutely stunning! Although she dresses very simple, it just suits Ahlam soo well. She was wearing a maroon abaya and a nude coloured hijab and very minimalistic makeup. "You look breathtaking Ahlam!!". I could see the blush creeping up on her cheeks.

"Thank you! You compliment me a bit too much, I don't think i'll ever get used to it". "Well I certainly ain't lying thats for sure". As Ahlam walked ahead of me to open the front door I couldn't resist. I pulled Ahlam back into my embrace and captured our lips in a passionate kiss. When I pulled away all I could hear was the sound of our heavy breathing. Ahlam looked woozy, the taste of her sweet cocoa lipstick lingered on my tastebuds.

"Come on! I told Afiyah that we'd be there in ten minutes!". Ahlam spoke. We had made to Afiyah's house within fifteen minutes. Ahlam went out and knocked on the door, whilst I waited in the car for them. I heard the door opening when Luqman barrelled in. "Hello mamu!! How are you". "Alhamdulilah, Luqman  I well!". "How's my favourite nephew doing huh!". "I am very happy today because I get to spend the day with khhhaaalllllaaaaaa!!!".

"Oooohhh!! Well Luqman I'm very excited to spend the day with you tooooo!!!". "Where do you think we're going today Luqman!". I asked as we turned into the play area. "Playyyy areaaaaa!!!!". I had paid for the tickets and Luqman got in and started playing. I decided to go and join Ahlam and Luqman! "Wheee!! Wheee!! Mamu I having soo much fun!!". "That's good! We can go to the park after as well".

"Luqman what do you want to eat sweetie!!". Ahlam asked. "Let's have a burger meal!!". "Okay jaan". "Well burger meal it is!". I could tell that Ahlam was pissed with me today. She hasn't even looked my way, since we have come out with Luqman.

Hours later of playing with Luqman, we were finally on our way to drop him back to his rightful owners. I picked Luqman out of the car and handed him over to Huzayl at the door.

Authors Note :

How was it guys?
Comment and let me know!

Vote? 🤷‍♂️

Guys I'm really struggling to find a plot for this story! Please if somebody could give me ideas via PM I'd really appreciate it. A good story needs a plot and I'm lost. Jazakallah 😘😘

Till next time,
Allah Hafiz 💕