𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑: 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔'𝐒 𝐁-𝐃𝐀𝐘

(Warning: kinda ooc satoru)

Satoru was hanging out with his dear students, specifically y/n, but we aint talking bout that.

Anyways he noticed the suspicious actions they were making, y/n one the other hand kept hugging him when she notices satoru looking at his students with suspicion.

Satoru can't deny that he loved y/n giving affections, however he was quite sad when his students didn't even remember his birthday :(

The 4 first-years kept glancing at each other and satoru's suspicion started increasing.

'Are my precious students keeping a secret from me? Ouch my feelings' he feigned a look of hurt and y/n hugged him again.
'Only y/n loves me😭'

He couldn't take it anymore and decided to ask the trio.
"Itadori, fushiguro, and kugisaki...are you keeping something from me" he face was full of hurt.

The trio panicked and they could only look at their hope which is....Y/n. They look at her with pleading eyes despite not liking y/n being affectionate with another person except them.

Y/n nodded in understanding and looked at her sensei.

She moved and hugged him and sat on his lap.
Satoru's face erupted in a blush.

"Y-Y/n-chan? What are you doing?" Satoru asked nervously. He just hoped he wont lose control over his body cause he was getting aroused and worst of all, in front of his students.

"Sensei...sleep with me.."
.............

"HAAAHHH?!?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock after hearing y/n's statement.

Y/n secretly turned her face enough to see her eyes, and winked at them.

Satoru's face was full on red. It was the first time he felt this aroused before. He can't do it with his student. Especially since she was still innocent and he wanted to respect her.

"O-okay..." satoru gulped nervously and stood up while carrying y/n.

Once he turned around, his back facing the still shocked looks of his students. Y/n nodded with determination, completely oblivious to what her teacher and friends are thinking about.
Poor innocent y/n 🙈

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

While on the way to y/n's room, satoru's mind was full on dizzy from his thoughts
'Dont lose control dont lose control, dont lose control, dont lose control-'

"Sensei, you are shaking, do you not want to sleep with me?" Innocent y/n asked the flustered teacher.

Seeing her innocence orbs staring at him with curiosity pulled him back to sanity.
"No, of course not dear." He smiled at her to ensure her that he was fine-

-he was not fine.

He was currently on y/n's bed. He was very stiff and focused on control his emotions.

Y/n's body was dangerously close to him in a way that aroused him greatly. He wasn't acting normal as he should be. He was supposed to be calm and composed.

Y/b decided to open her eyes and look towards satoru who was stiff frozen.
"Sensei? Are you okay? If you aren't comfortable with me then you can always tell me" y/n reassured him that made him a little calm. She sat up and looked at him.

"I- it's nothing, go to sleep dear." Y/n looked at him to find any lies. There was alot of lies but ya know, y/n was oblivious so 🙄

"Ok..." y/n nodded. Unexpectedly her hair fell out behind her ear. She was about to reach and put it back, however satoru did it and he touched her ear.

"Ha-" y/n's face turned red and her body felt weak. Satoru's eyes widened seeing her flustered face for the first time.

'Fk im losing control' he gritted his teeth and asked his student. He was also worried so...

"Y/n-chan? Y/n-chan what's wrong" he questioned her but she wasn't answering.

'Dont tell me y/n has a weak spot on her ears...aaarrrrrrgggghhhh' he slapped himself from his thoughts 'pull yourself together gojo!' He thought to himself.

He was acting very differently and he himself was surprised.

"Dear? Please Sleep." Yes he was aroused. But he prioritized y/n more. (I want a guy like him-)

He layed y/n to the bed. Her face was still red and she was very weak.
"Y/n-chan, if you keep making that face I might lose control and it's my birthday too. Is this my gift?" He was talking to himself since y/n wasn't responding at all.

Finally y/n slept and finally calmed down.
"These emotions are making me crazy" he threw his head back with his hand on his eyes.
(As you can see- our imaginations are running wild)

He was pulled back from his thoughts when he got a call.

"Yahoo? What is it itadori?" He playfully answered like he wasn't thinking of something weird before👀

"Sensei i need help with something very important. Can you meet me at your room?" Satoru got suspicious of the trio again.

"Why? And how are you suddenly at my room?" He interrogated. He heard some whispers on the phone.

"ιтαԃσяι! уσυ ԃυмв-" the whisper got cut off when someone created a sushing voice.

"What's going on itadori?" Satoru turned serious. There was alot happening today plus the fact that he found out y/n's weak spot, (that he might use someday-) he was getting a headache.

"Alright I'm coming, y/n-chan is asleep right now-"

"Sensei? What happened?" A voice interrupted him. He turned his head to the now bak to normal y/n. He smiled reassurely. "It's nothing dear, how was your sleep?"

"It was nice sensei." Y/n answered back

"We need to go y/n, yuuji is asking for help." He pointed to the phone where itadori was listening to their conversation.

"Alright." And y/n clung to him like a koala and he held her so they can proceed to their task.

He smiled fondly while staring at his precious student. He was fine if hanging out with y/n was his birthday gift in disguise.
He just disregarded what happened before, well....

He might do it if y/n wanted to.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

He saw his door opened so he quickened hus pase and went in his room and the light were off. As cliche as it sounds. The light opened and there stood all of his friends and acquaintances.

He grew happy despite the cliche birthday party.

"Happy birthday sensei!/satoru!/gojo-san!" Everyone greeted him.

He grinned and he let y/n down for now.
"I knew something suspicious was going on" the first-years looked away or rubbed their napes.

"Nevermind that sensei! Blow your candle!" Then everyone sang happy birthday as satoru spent his birthday on his room.

Which he would be cleaning. Hehe goodluck madude.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOJO SATORU!!! Sorry for the late post i tried my best to make a decent one.

Yes im alive but im dead 💀