𝟎𝟏'

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

"sweatin like a damn pig." i muttered and pulled my shirt up to wipe my face.

"troy, memaw said come inside." my baby sister called out from the porch.

i dusted the dirt from my hands and walked inside, i stomped my feet on rug to get the dirt off them and headed straight for the kitchen.

the smell of fry chicken hit my nose and my stomach growled.

"wash yo hands." memaw said while she put the chicken into a dish that was lined with paper towels.

i scrubbed my hands with hand soap and used a paper towel to dry them.

i took a seat next to sam and poured some sweet tea in my glass.

"can i get some too?" she grinned.

"whatchu say?" i asked her.

"please." i nodded and filled her glass half way, "thank you."

"i got fry chicken and potato salad then i made a cake for some sweet." memaw said while sitting down.

sam perked her head up, "pound cake?"

"you know it," memaw passed me the dish of potato salad and i helped myself to two scoops before passing it to sam.

i grabbed three flats of chicken and said a small prayer before i started eating.

"any fruit yet?" memaw asked me.

i finished chewing before i answered, "the strawberries are almost ripe enough ta eat and you know the peaches are there. i'll pick some later on today,"

"that's real good troy, them peaches gone make a mean cobbler."

"yeah."
- - -

"have a good one." i said to the customer and handed her the bag.

"you too!" she smiled and walked out.

i leaned on my palm and sighed as the cool air from the fan blew onto my skin.

the bell chimed and my head snapped towards the door, a group of people walked in, a few of them look familiar. i shrugged it off and shut my eyes taking in the breeze from the fan.

i bobbed my head lightly to how do you want it by my main man, tupac and mumbled the lyrics to myself.

"aye." i opened my eyes and one of the dudes from the group who walked in was standing by the corner.

"sorry, this all?" i asked him while ringing up his things.

"yeah," i tapped the screen and got his total.

he handed me a twenty and i counted out his change before giving it to him.

"have a good day." i said.

"you too gorgeous," he smiled showing off his slugs.

"nigga usin words he can't spell." the rest of them walked up and i rung them up one by one.

"leave him alone mally." one of the girls laughed as she grabbed her bag.

"exactly cause you can't spell it neither." another girl said while rolling her eyes.

"first of all i can spell gorgeous." the mally dude said.

"spell it then." one of the boys said.

"g o r j u s." mally spelled out and i placed my hand over my mouth trying to stop myself from laughing, but his friends didn't they was clowning his ass.

"this nigga slow, it's g o r g e o u s." one of the girls said as she wiped the tears from her light face.

"shit close enough, na stop embarrassin me." mally said and crossed his arms.

"you embarrassed yo damn self, but whatcho name is?" they all looked at me.

"troy." i mumbled and brought my hand up to fidget with the bracelets on my wrist.

"like the white nigga from high school music?" mally asked.

"dumbass it's high school musical, anyways i'm nana."

"nice ta meet you," i told her and nodded lightly.

"um i'm pookie, this my twin tootie. that's ace, a.k, mally, and wiz." i sent a small wave to them.

"you pretty, you like girls?" tootie asked me and i blushed.

"no, but thank you." i said while looking down.

"that's too bad." she smirked.

"getcho gay ass on." a.k shook his head, "sorry about this one, she can't keep her panties on straight."

"fuck you." tootie flicked his neck, "you wish you could."

"anyways we gotta go, but see you soon?" nana asked me.

"um okay?" i shrugged.

"lemme see your phone." tootie held her hand out, i unlocked it and gave it to her.

"alright, we gone hit you up tomorrow." everybody except for wiz said something before they left out.

"rude much."
- - -

"how was work troy?" sam asked me and plopped onto my bed.

"good, whatchu want?" i asked her and she gave me a sheepish grin.

"can i sleep in here tonight? i promise i won't move around too much." she said and placed her small hands on my face.

"you got one time ta move and you out," i opened my covers and she cuddled up under me.

"goodnight troy, i love you."

"i love you too sam, night."
- - -

authors note📌
okay so i'm finally back with another book and i think i'll actually end up completing this one. but i know ya'll was probably wondering what happened to love, angel and i took it down😭i didn't like where it was going and i didn't have any ideas what so ever to continue it. i tried to bring love jones back, but i didn't have any ideas for that either so here i am! i have high hopes for this book, so i hope ya'll enjoyed the first chapter! ya'll know the drill vote + comment💕. love youuuu!!