Chapter 7; Drunk After Party

Author's NOTE; Im soo sorry for the long post/ i promise to work on it faster. Damn my neighbor's good wifi signal anyways VOTE/COMMENT hope ya like it byeeee (:

************************

Chapter 7: Drunk After Party.

Nicole Taylor's P.O.V

As soon as we got out of the car James grabbed my hand and skipped all the way inside. I was a little bit scared and a bit wishing I could get this on tape. When we got into the store especially to the Fish aisle he kept making funny faces at the fish and pressing his face on the glass.

" James I think we should go home." I was laughing and trying to pull him away from the innocent fish.

Hugging a fishbowl with a purple fish inside of it he said. " This is the girl for Guppy I just know it."

" James thats a guy fish we need a girl fish" I grabbed the bowl and placed it back on the shelf.

Dancing in circles he yelled " Guppy can be gay what do you have a problem against gays. Nikki your mean."

" I dont have a problem against gay's now come here we should go home." I grabbed his arm and pulled him after me.

But he was to strong so when he refused I couldn't really pull him.

" You look prettyful." He hugged me against his chest.

Smiling I said. " And your drunk."

" Please let Guppy get a girlfriend. He cant be single forever and ever and ever." He pouted.

God I wish I had a video camera at the moment. " Yes he can."

" No he's going to die with only fishbowl. Guppy told me he want's a girlfriend. And he's my bestfriend I have to make that happen. Its sad he's been single forever and ever and ever and never ever had a girlfriend." James looked like he was going to cry.

I needed a boyfriend but was I getting that? nope.

" Ugh fine pick one of those and I'll buy it" I pointed to the shelf where the girl fishes were at.

Hugging me really quick he walked over to the shelf and pulled out a pink one. " Her."

" Okay let's go" I grabbed his hand and pulled him up with me to the cashier.

Hugging the bowl to his chest he wouldn't place it on the counter so she can scan it.

" James if you dont put her down we cant buy her." God how emmbarrasing.

Shaking his head in a no he said. " No she's scared."

" Ughh! Cant you scan it when it's in his hand's" I asked the lady.

Popping her gum she scanned it. " Two Ninety- Five."

" Here.. Keep the change." I handed her the five dollar bill and walked out of the store with James, and Guppy's new girlfriend in hand.

Grabbing James car key's I drove the car back to my house. With James kept making kissy noises at the new fish he named Flippy because she seem's to like flipping. When we got to my house I shut the door after us and saw Nina with a boy sitting on the couch watching a movie but when James tripped and nearly killed Flippy they turned to us.

" James your going to kill her." I grabbed Flippy from the floor and put her in a bowl of water.

He was at the floor splashing the water. " Hahahah look I made a puddle."

" Is that James Ryan?" Jermey- I bet- whispered.

Nina helped James up. " This is a very very drunk James Ryan."