BATTLE ZONE 3

Thunderstorm pissed off when he saw Aizawa sensei in terrible condition.Yeah the whole USJ turned dark and gloomy.Yeah Thunderstorm going to use his ultimate power to that Nomu.He gonna fried that mutant bird like nothing!.He need to save Aizawa sensei first...so with the most incredible speed...he dissappeared like nothing.Even Shigaraki shocked!.Aizawa groaned in pain as he could feel that his jaw was broken.This was unexpected one.

ZING!

Aizawa gasped as he was beside Amato.Amato was holding his another shoulder.He looked at Amato..his expression was so ferocious.Killing intense.Aizawa had to agreed that Nomu thing should be killed..even he as Pro Hero couldnt nullify it...that Nomu quirk was something else...

"Aizawa sensei..you just sit here.Im going to made a fried bird.Can you still fight?"Thunderstorm asked Aizawa.

"Tch.Neverunderstimate me kid.I give you permission to kick that birdy.Im going to back up you Amato.Like I said you are something"Aizawa sensei actived hisquirk and jumped into the group dumbass villain.Although his google destroyed but he could still fight.

Thunderstom charged his thunder into the whole his body.Nomu movement was very fast but thats nothing for him.Thunderstorm yelled and plunged towards Nomu.

"Take this...my ultimate power!!!"he then stroke his thunder spear upwards and he jumped highly..

Shigaraki attacked him but being blew away by air punch!.

It was Midoriya!

"Fight me you freaking hand and dont mess up with my BBB"he said seriously.

Tsuyu and Mineta joined Aizawa fighting.Aizawa seem surprised but he smirked.His students were truely more than Pro Hero.Aizawa hoped...the reinforcement would come asap as he didnt know how much he and the students could stand with these villlains.

Thunderstorm discovered the weakness of that Nomu...which was it exposed brain.He need to kill that once for all.

"HIYARGHHG!!!"

Thunderstorm stabbed his spear blade on that Nomu head internally.With Thinderstorm anger...

"Shineeee!!!!"Thunderstorm yelled angrilly.

A struck of thunderstorm hit Nomu and him.Thunderstorm still stabbed internally and he didnt care as long as this Nomu completely fried!!!.That Nomu shriek in pain.

[Just Imagine Eudora Ulti power ha3]

Nomu then take few step back and dropped on the ground and died after Thunderstorm jumped away and yet he exhausted.Shigaraki who saw this yelled angrilly and cursed on his opponents .

"Aghh you cheatingggg"Shigaraki yelled.

"Shut up you molester hand.You cheating.You dare to bring whole scumbags here and took us bait.But thank to you because you made us going beyond plus ultra"Thunderstorm said in smug face.

But thank to you because you made us going beyond plus ultra"Thunderstorm said in smug face

Thunderstorm then gave a final attack to all coming villains.Aizawa knew so he then yelled to Tsuyu and Mineta to get on high place.They nodded

"Okay you villains.Thunderstorm Current!!!"Thunderstorm yelled.

All villains KO.He noticed that no more villIains coming..thats mean that portal guy closed the portal...hmm something wrong here..

"Is that Amato chan kero?"Tsuyu analyzed Amato who was in another form.

She concluded that was upgraded power as she heard from Izuku chan that Amato chan had his own training.

"I need to be like him kero .Upgrading my quirk"Tsuyu said.

Thunderstorm approached at Aizawa sensei.

"Sensei are you okay"he asked him

"Yes but how bout the others"Aizawa still worried bout his students.

"Dont worry sensei.The reinforcement is on the way."Thunderstorm said.

"How"Aizawa asked him.

"Well I just saw Lida san manage to get out from USJ to inform to the others"Thunderstorm said

Well actually Blaze informed him as rhat pyro element detected Lida heat Ki rushed away from USJ.Aizawa sighed in relief.

"So only they left.Amato..i guesd you had another ace card right?"Aizawa said as he actived his quirk.

Thunderstorm smirked.

"You can say like that.After this end.I will told everything."Thunderstorm said.

"Very well young hero"Aizawa nodded.

Thunderstorm then turned back into his first form.

"I guess its your time.Right"Lightning monolgued.

"Bring it on"....

He looked his surrounding.Yeah all villains were definity passed out.His classmtes were still fighting leftover villains at some disaster zones...only who here was that two guy..deathly Nomu...Izuku niisan...Aizawa sensei...Tsuyu and Mineta..geesh Lady Fuyuki right...he had exposed his power but he had in order to save everyone here.

"Tch I should ask Kira after this.Maybe she can help."Lightning said.

✌Yo Arez here...yeah new chptr...hope you like it..well i made own my plot he2 but i still follow it timeline.he3..

PLUS ULTRA!!

TERBAIKKK!!!