36

Chaeyoung : "Should we tell JB oppa or you'll tell him about Nayeon unnie's condition?"

Jeongyeon shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "I'll call him"

Coldness present in Jeongyeon's tone. Chaeyoung was just standing there looking at Jeongyeon, who was busy stroking Nayeon's hair.

Jeongyeon : "Chaeyoung... Please leave us alone"

Jeongyeon called her 'chaeyoung' instead of her nicknames. Indeed Jeongyeon is angry at them, then she looks.

Jeongyeon dialed JB's number.

JB : "Baby~ how are you? Missed me much?!"

Jeongyeon : "JB... Unnie got fainted"

JB : "What the actual fuck , How? Where are you both? I am coming, tell me"

JB was in his office as soon as he heard the news, he jumped from his seat and opened his cabin's door.

Jeongyeon : "She's fine now, I called Dr. Chae he treated her. She's sleeping currently"

JB : "Okay... You are at Dahyun-ssi's residence, right? I am coming"

Jeongyeon : "I don't think there's any need, but if you're coming then can you please bring our clothes to? I think we need to stay here for tonight"

JB would have opposed this request but Nayeon's condition is more important to him.

JB : "Okay... I will"

Jeongyeon : "Thank you"

JB : "No need... I am on my way... Bye love you"

JB waited for Jeongyeon's answer.

Jeongyeon : "Bye"

He was on the line waiting for Jeongyeon's reply to his 'I love you'. And Jeongyeon know he's waiting, but she can't gather enough courage to reply. How can she? She's been telling same words to his sister.

JB sighed and Jeongyeon can hear that.

JB : "Take care"

JB hunged the call.

'I am the worst'

Jeongyeon thought and gets up from the bed, she opened the door and all pairs of eyes are on her.

Jeongyeon : "Dahyun... Momo can you please help"

Her tone was niether cold nor soft

Dahyun - Momo exchanged their gaze and stood up with a nod.

Jeongyeon : "Can we... Can we stay here for tonight? Nayeon's condition is not that well to go to our house, it's 45 minutes drive from here... So c--"

Dahyun put her hand on Jeongyeon's hand she gave it a light squeeze.

Dahyun : "Unnie you don't have to ask this"

Momo : "Jeong... You are just angry with us, our friendship didn't break. Right?"

Jeongyeon nodded.

Jeongyeon : "Thank you"

They both smile. Jeongyeon just enterd the guest room again.

>>>>

JB : "How's she Now?"

Jeongyeon : "I already told ya... She's doing well. She'll be awake within 1 or 2 hours."

JB nodded. He stayed beside his sister for an hour. When he was about to leave he looked in Jeongyeon's eye.

JB : "You... You still love me. Right?"

Jeongyeon gulped, she didn't know that this question is coming.

Jeongyeon : "What make you think that?"

JB : "You don't kiss me anymore, you don't reply to my I love yous' and... And you never asked how am I doing? Which is the question you never forget to ask"

Jeongyeon just smiled and shook her head.

Jeongyeon : "I was just busy and a little tensed up because of my work. Don't worry I'll be fine soon"

She smiled making JB smile to. He pecked on her lips and bid him goodbye.