Regretting

Mew made dinner for gulf..Mew somehow fed lunch to Gulf in his half-sleep...he needs some strength...he is sleeping for 8 hours ...like he didn't sleep last night...Mew came from the kitchen to check on gulf....he saw gulf is sitting on the couch...

Mew: Gulf baby how are you feeling....is your lower paining a lot...are you okay....why are you not saying, anything baby....

Gulf: I am fine.... it's paining bit...did I sleep for so long...

Mew: yes ...around 8 hours you slept....

Gulf: Why did you do that Mew?? Gulf has tears in his eyes....

Mew: Are you regretting what we did??

Gulf: Yes I am regretting it...

Mew felt an ache in his heart...I am sorry Gulf....

Gulf: Do I need to move to hostel....just tell me I will do it by tomorrow...right now my back is paining...I can't do it?? Gulf cried....

Mew: what ?? Do you want to break up with me??

Gulf: No, but I guess you want it...

Mew: I didn't understand what you said...

Gulf: you left me in this room alone coz you are upset with me....no matter how much I regret what I did to you in the morning I can't change the fact that I forced you to do that....

And I guess now you want to do break up with me right...

Mew: You are such a dumboo...I got scared I thought coz I did sex with you ....you are regretting that....

Gulf: but why would I regret that when I was the one who asked it ...and that was incredible

Mew: hugged gulf...aww baby I was scared that you will regret it...and will be upset with me that even knowing you are on drugs I didn't stop you ...and had sex with you....

Gulf: I was under what??

Mew: Drugs...you didn't understand...

Gulf: No...how? What drugs??

Mew: gulf first tells me what did you eat in the morning....is someone gave you something to eat...

Gulf: Think for some time...yes I was eating a Chewing gum ...which Sam gave me....

Mew: That bastard....gulf that I am sure that chewing gum had something ....you were rock hard after the third release also gulf which is not possible especially for a virgin boy...so I am sure that the chewing has something....and if Sam has done something then I will kill that bastard...

Gulf: grab Mew...baby I am scared...why anyone wants to drug me...

Mew: Don't be scared ....I will take care of it...and I am with you ...I won't let anything happen to you....

Mew called Sam....

Mew: Hello Sam I want to meet you to come to my place now??

Ae: Mew I am Ae ...Sam is has left his phone here ...he was not well...

Mew: Oh hi Ae...what happened to him...

Ae: I don't know exactly but he said he had chewing gum and after that, he started feeling dizzy so he came to the hostel early...later his bf took him to his room....and I didn't hear anything from them....he left his phone here I am answering it in case if he or his family member call...but why did you ask him to come to your place??

Mew: Oh ...okay...nothing I have something to ask him....it's okay let me know if he returns....

Ae: okay....

Gulf: What happened Mew?

Mew: I guess he is not a culprit but a victim like you....did he had that chewing gum too...

Gulf: Yes...

Mew: oh that why Ae said he is also not well and has the same symptoms as you....I don't know who gave that drugged gums to him...

Let it become I prepared dinner for you let's eat...

Gulf: thank you and I am sorry Mew...

Mew: gulf if you find the same situation as I did you left me in pain...no right I am sure you would have done the same....Mew comes to gulf's earlobe....and you were yummy gulf...

Gulf hides his face in Mew's chest.... don't say such things....

Mew: did you enjoy back then....

Gulf: Hmm....

Mew: how much....

Gulf: Mew please don't say such things....

Mew: I wanted to know...and I don't care how shy you are feeling...I don't want you to be shy in front of me...and after what we did in the morning....

Gulf: Mew I am not as shameless as you...

Mew: put a hand in gulf underwear....and tease him...

Gulf: Mew please ..... don't please....

Mew: I love when you moan....now tell me else I will start stroking it....

Gulf: okay but remove your hand....

Mew: I will if you say this that you don't like it when I touch you....

Gulf: I won't say that....

Mew: Why??

Gulf: coz I love it....but right now I am too shy...please...okay if I answer your first question will you stop teasing me....

Mew: Hmm...

Gulf: it was incredible Mew...I love it but you were too big and my ass is still paining....

Mew: laughed....ok I won't tease you mew removed his hand and ask gulf to get fresh then come to eat...

Gulf; Hold mew's hand... don't go...

Mew: but you asked me not to tease you....

Gulf makes Mew sit he put his head on Mew's shoulder and put mew's hand on his member....

Mew: I will do it but you have to say what you want me to do...

Gulf: Mew please I can't...

Mew: gulf please I want you to be comfortable with me....

Gulf: Mew can you tease me by putting your hand on my underwear....

Mew: hmm that's like a good boy....Mew kissed gulf....and started stroking gulf's member....gulf was moaning ....aaahhh Mew....

Mew: Will you marry me gulf...??

Gulf: What??

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Hello readers i have heard alot from Indian Readers... is there anyone from outside India...please comment and let me know....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You