sixteen

~a few days later~
Tomorrow morning we all leave for Christmas break and I'm so excited. Being at Theo's house during Christmas break is the best. His parents are usually out and working on whatever they do so we have the house to ourselves. Last time I was there was the best Christmas I'd ever had. This year I'm a little nervous because Malfoy is joining us. I'm not exactly sure how to explain the situation we're in and I'm pretty sure the whole 'we're partners in potions' excuse is starting to not work.

I'm not sure what Malfoy thinks about me either... One day he kind of just switched up and started treating me different. He makes me feel special when we hang out alone, and I've never been with someone who's so confident and rough.

I honestly don't know how Pansy handled his mood swings though. One day he can be so nice and he'll even joke around with me and then the next day he'll be back to saying he's dangerous and I should stay away.

Today is the last day before we leave for break and he'll be stuck with me for two weeks. We haven't even spoken about how things are going to go for the two weeks. He has been avoiding me for a few days ever since Theo announced to Blaise that he isn't going home for Christmas. Pretty sure he's mad about that... but it wasn't my fault. I don't control what Theo says and when he says it. I mean, he did tell me I can ask him if he can come... so why is he so mad...?

Currently I'm laying in bed since it's Saturday and there's no classes today. Breakfast isn't until 9 am today to let people sleep in. My brain is still on weekday mode because I got up at 7:45 and I can't fall back to sleep. I'm just laying here, thinking about Malfoy... next thing I know, there's an owl at my window. Luckily, Pansy hasn't been sleeping in the room for a few days so I can open the letter without her nosey ass trying to see what it says.

Come to the room of requirements whenever you get up. We need to talk. I'll be there all day.
- D.M.

Great, now he wants to talk to me. Hot and cold.

I grunt as I get out of bed to get dressed. Might as well go now since I'm not going back to sleep any time soon. I put on a Slytherin hoodie and some black leggings. Since it's the weekend I don't have to wear the uniform and I can dress comfy. I quickly brush my hair but I don't put it up or anything. Too much work.

I quietly open the door and sneak out of the common room. Luckily, everyone's enjoying the chance to sleep in so I don't have to make up an excuse as to where I'm going.

The school is so cold in the morning so I hurry down the hall to get to where the door is. It takes a minute but it appears and I slowly and quietly enter. I see Malfoy at the cabinet. For a moment he doesn't notice me but I start to move closer and he turns his head fast, as if I startled him.

"You're up early." He says once he notices it's just me.

"Yeah I know, can't sleep." I say, moving to the couch. He doesn't move towards me or anything. Instead, he just turns around and continues working on the cabinet. Great. There was a moment of silence before he gives in and starts the conversation.

"You know I didn't really want Blaise knowing I wasn't going home."

"Look I didn't think Theo would say anything but I don't control what he says and when he says it-"

"Potter would you shut up."

He sits down on the couch beside me.

"I didn't want Blaise to know because he's sleeping with Pansy and now she knows." He explains. "But it's actually kind of funny. She's so mad."

"Well that explains where she's been sleeping." I joke.

"Mhm which is why I've been sleeping here. Plus I needed to work on this some more before break."

"You've been working in here all this time.."

"Well yeah. I don't want to hear them doing that and I'm not going to be able to do this while I'm at Theo's, am I?"

"I guess not."

"You're being weird today." He exclaims.

"You've been weird for three days." I joke.

He pauses and then smirks. "Did you miss me, Potter?"

"You wish." I joke.

He moves closer to me and pulls me on top of him.

"I missed you but I'll get to spend two weeks with you."

"And Theo." I add.

"Mhm." He moves his face right up against mine. Our noses basically touching, his grey eyes staring into mine.

He leans in and traces my cheek with his thumb, he moved my out of the way so he can get a better look at me. He leans in, connections our lips and kisses me passionately. I return the kiss. He stands up and grabs my waist, pulling me up too. He leaves a small, soft kiss on my forehead before he starts trying to take off my clothes.

His cold hands traced my collarbone, his hand grabbed my throat, choking me. I pulled my hair to the one side as begins to leave rough kisses down my neck as he began to unbutton my shirt. I lean into him wrapping my arms around his neck. As my sweater fell to the floor he made his way down to the top of my pants. As his hands were holding onto my hips, he kisses just above my waist line. Butterflies in my stomach start to form as I run my hands running thought his messy hair. He kisses my body as he stands back up and begins to unbutton his shirt. He took it off and it fell on top of mine. His toned abs and broad shoulders made my stomach churn. I jump and he catches me in his arms, I wrap my legs around his body  as he starts walking quickly over to the couch where he throws me, hovering over me.

His cold fingers trace my warm body as it sent shivers up and down my body. He unconsciously bit his lip. He grabs my arms and puts them over my head, pinning me down. He left slow, messy kisses from my neck to my chest as he starts to take off my bra, lightly biting the breast after. He went from my chest to my stomach leaving even more dark marks. Our breathing starts to become more and more aggressive and it turned into deep pants as our bodies move together. His lips were soft. We kiss in sync with each other as they started becoming even more rough. He bit my bottom lip as I let out a soft moan. I felt a small smile form on his lips. He took off his pants, leaving us both in our underwear.

He moved back down so he was in between my thighs, he starts moving his thumb against my underwear line. My head tilts back at his touch. He removes my underwear and tossed it on the floor in one smooth motion. He bit his lip once more before he uses his tongue. My moans got louder and quicker with each lick. I literally felt sparks starting to explode in my stomach as he was doing this. He hoveres over me once again and I knew what was going to happen. He was inches from entering me. 

"Are you okay with this?" He asks with a worried look on his face.

"Yes." I said firmly, biting my lip and nodding my head desperalely

He slowly pushes his length inside of me. I leaned my head back in pain at first, but then as he started thrusting, it turned into pleasure. He starts gaining speed with each thrust going slightly deeper. He hit a really good spot a few times and I let out a few loud moans.

He starts grunting as he tries to catch his breathe, his head bent back in pleasure. Our kisses started turning into moans and grunts into each other's mouths as we get closer to finishing. He moves his hand back to my neck as he begins to thrust faster as we're both about to finish.  His hair hung over his eyes as he looks down at me with a smile. Just as we both came, he starts slowing down and pulls himself out of me.

He lays down on the couch, pulling me closer to his body and pulling a blanket off the back of the couch over top of us. Our body heat warming us up as we try and catch our breathe. Malfoy leans his head into my neck and leaves a few soft kisses before whispering  "good night, Maya." quietly.

...Maya? Not Potter.

"Good night." I whisper back before we both fall asleep.