76

☀︎

... Some sweet (practice) baby-making coming right up ...

Moving up to the headboard of the bed, Xavier inches closer to me with a remarkable smile grazing his lips. Pulling him down to me, our lips meet and once again, he has me feeling dizzy with every ounce of emotion he pours into me. The reality of this is that both of us feel deeply, as much is clear and I really don't want it to end. 

His tongue dances with mine and his strong hand cups my jaw, sensations are running eagerly. Driving my nails up his chest slowly, he groans into the kiss and I clench my thighs together to release some of the pressure. My pussy is throbbing, the heavy need for him and his body grows with each passing second. 

I can feel his dick hard against my thigh and the mere idea of what will happen has me drenched, grabbing the back of his neck in a tight and slightly urgent grip. The mint on his tongue drowns me and I relax against his broad frame, the high only escalates when his fingers tangle into my hair in a possessive hold. 

"Fuck, I'm so damn fortunate you're mine," He whispers against my lips before continuing his sweet attack down my neck, a consuming shiver dances down my spine when Xavier inches down my stomach and closer to the throbbing between my thighs. 

He spreads my legs apart and places himself between them, kissing up my thigh and I arch my back in need of him. This is what he does, teasing me until I'm panting for his touch. The needy side of me doesn't even mind what I look like, I simply want him to go down on me. 

A groan leaves my lips when his passionate lips kiss my lower stomach, not reaching the spot where I truly want him. As if sensing my frustration, he smirks against my skin and inches lower, before his tongue meets my sensitive clit.

"Oh, god," I exclaim, not having control over my own body anymore. 

His talented mouth works wonders on me, licking with just enough strength to leave me trembling all over, my thighs quiver without me being able to do anything about it. His tongue fucks my pussy and I trash against him, he grasps my hips to keep me still, enhancing my verbal sounds of pleasure. 

Moans escape my lips as the tightening pressures in my gut, my legs are quivering like they've never done before and I fist the sheet in desperation. Black dots surface in front of my sight and I arch my back, aching to ride his face but not being able to due to his grip on my body. 

"Xavier," I moan breathlessly and he murmurs against my clit. 

The vibrations from his sound are enough to send me completely over the edge, my arm flies in front of my eyes, and the orgasm hits me like a fucking hurricane. Powerful explosions occur in my stomach and my entire body quivers, not wanting to ever get down from the pleasurable high he is able to give me. 

When I gently open my eyes again, he's grabbing a condom from the nightstand, presenting the most dazzling smile I've ever seen. "You're fucking sexy when you cum," He expresses in his dark voice, the heavy Italian on his tongue will always be sexy to me. 

Jesus Christ, down girl. 

"And you're fucking sexy with your tongue between my thighs," I smirk at him when he crawls over my frame, rolling the condom onto his hard dick. 

He huffs in amusement at my comment, "You're also very dirty."

Shrugging my shoulders, I pull him down onto me, "And you like it."

"I love it," He grins at me, kissing my nose before leaving short kisses all across my face. The action arouses me again and I grab the back of his neck, pulling him down so our lips collide in a heated kiss. 

Without me noticing, his hand moves down between us where he places his dick by my entrance, gradually pushing himself into my throbbing pussy. The feeling of being completely filled has me moaning against his lips, he smirks in response. 

"You feel so fucking good," He rasps against my lips in a strained voice. "Donna sexy." (Sexy woman).

I don't get to answer him before he thrusts into me again, every thought leaves my mind and he continues his passionately slow pace. Allowing us to feel every single fucking inch of each other. My heart explodes and he kisses me again, our lips work amazingly well together and the mix between his lips and his dick has me stupefied. 

The flutters explode in my chest and I have to ground myself, the feelings are growing in severity. It's unmanageable for me to breathe with how he's making me feel, I feel appreciated, worshipped, loved, respected, adored, every fucking thing and it's the most exceptional thing I've ever felt. 

With how our kiss is a slow and sensual dance between lips, I don't want to speed it up. Truly savoring and relishing in the feeling of pure ecstasy, being with the man I've come to grow quite enamored with. 

He moves his dick out of me, adjusting my thighs a little and pushing his knees closer to my ass he thrusts again. The different feeling hits the right spot and I moan loudly, throwing my head onto the pillow behind me. He groans deeply and the sound fucks with my already crazed mind. His thrusts grow deeper, but still with the endearingly slow pace, hitting my spot each and every time. 

My cheeks grow flushed and my head pounds, fisting the sheet is the only escape I have. My gut tightens again to a painful level, the throbbing in my clit and heat in my cheeks. How marvelous both of us feel in this moment, everything comes crashing down on me when he leaves kisses down my neck. 

"You're breathtaking, amore," His hoarse voice whispers. 

That does it for me. 

The orgasm rocks my whole world and I scream out in ecstasy, Xavier following only a second later. Both of us riding it out with pleasure and appreciation for each other. Something changed between us tonight, I acknowledge this when he murmurs sweet nothings against my heated skin while I come down from my high. 

I grow quite concerned for my heart when it flutters again, this situation seems too delicate to be in. I don't know how to navigate through it, having no clue what we're really doing. But I don't want to worry. Right now, he's important to me and I genuinely care about him, he makes me feel things for once, makes me feel respected, valued, and appreciated. 

That's all that matters to me. 

With these thoughts in mind, I place a kiss on his broad chest and smile at him, "You're incredible, Xavier."