° TEN°

The assembly finally ended and the students started walking to their classes. Bimbo winced as soon as saw the Head of Assembly Prefects and some others walking towards them.

He folded his arms and looked around the students before he pursed his lips.

FEW MINUTES BEFORE THE ASSEMBLY ENDED.

"Where's Jonathan?" Jeremiah suddenly asked Gbenga who shrugged his shoulders at him.

"Why are you suddenly looking for Jonathan? You guys haven't even spoken this term" Gbenga replied as Jeremiah continued looking around before he found the latter.

He walked towards him while Gbenga followed. Jonathan turned to Jeremiah in surprise.

"You need my help?" Jonathan asked and Jeremiah shook his head.

"Just a favor" he replied as Jonathan nodded.

"I'm listening" He said.

"The students at the back; don't punish them" Jeremiah replied as bother Gbenga and Jonathan looked at him in shock.

"Why?" Jonathan asked clearly confused.

"Just don't" Jeremiah replied as Gbenga turned towards the students at the back as he looked carefully.

"Ohh" He said before turning to Jonathan and patting him on the shoulder.

"Just don't punish them" Gbenga said as Jonathan nodded.

"Okay" he replied.

"Thank you" Jeremiah said as he walked away leaving Jonathan puzzled.

Nathan scanned the students again before rubbing his forehead.

"Was there someone he doesn't want to get punished?" Nathan asked before he sighed.

"You guys are lucky today. I'm in a good mood so I'll let you go" Nathan said.

"Thank you Snr Nathannnnnnn" the students chorused as they rushed to their feet's.

Bimbo dusted her knees as she stood up and started making her way towards the classroom. She yawned as she walked.

"This is the devil himself. Its enough I'm already having a bad day. I'm feeling sleepy again" Bimbo complained as she walked into her classroom.

"They released you people?" Dorathy asked and Bimbo nodded.

"Snr Jonathan said he was in a good mood. That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard from him. Something probably came up so he couldn't punish us" Bimbo replied as she yawned again.

"I'm so sleepy" Bimbo added as Dorathy snickered.

"With the extra hour you slept in the morning?" Dorathy asked as Bimbo chuckled as she placed her head on her locker trying to get some sleep before the first teacher entered.

And as usual her day went bad. She got in trouble with almost every teacher for sleeping during classes. One of the male teachers even said she was pregnant.

Bimbo slumped on her table as she closed her eyes again. She couldn't believe she had been sleeping in and out for almost five hours. The last period had just ended and no matter how hard she tried; she couldn't stop falling asleep.

Bimbo didn't know how long she had slept when someone tapped her softly. She slowly raised her head to see John. The latter had a complicated look in his eyes as he gave her, her Chemistry Assignment note.