Chapter 36

Noah had been quite for the rest of the day. Everytime Owen or Mason would ask him what's wrong he would just tell them "nothing."

There was nothing to tell them. He got the answers he wanted and maybe the answers he got weren't suppost to be asked.

When they all finally got home after spending another hour with Robert. Noah made a B line for his room.

Owen and Mason looked at eachother, they both know that whatever Robert said to Noah upset him. Since he was quite ever since he came out of that room.

Cameron made her way to find Ellie. Ellie was top priority right now and then she would check on Noah because she can sense that he needs a cuddle.

"Cameron how about we get you a bath to remove the disgusting hospital smell?" Mason stood in the doorway of the sitting room. He personally hated the smell of hospitals and was definitely making sure all of his siblings took a shower to remove it.

Cameron wasn't a fan of showers or baths for that fact. She looked at Ellie and then back to her brother. She did it twice then looking back to Ellie. She nodded her head and used her hand to nod Ellies head. As if they were having a telepathic conversation.

Then she ran...

Mason rolled his eyes smirking. He had a feeling Cameron would refuse to get a shower. Mason walked into the kitchen by going through the hall.

He stood in the doorway, Owen sat at the island counter scrolling through his phone. Mason took slow steps towards the island where he could hear little soft giggles.

"SShhh Ellie! Don't give away our spot!" Cameron whispered yelled. Not being aware of her brother who was creeping up on her.

Mason knew Cameron sat at the end of the island. Cameron peeked her head around the other side of the island. When she didn't see anyone she leaned back and sighed.

"AAAHHH!" Cameron shouted when Mason picked her up.

"Got you!" He hugged his little sister close.

"Hey no fair!" Cameron pouted. She started to push away his face with her hands.

"You know you love me." Mason smiled as he started to walk out of the kitchen and up to the bathroom. Ignoring Cameron's bad attempts of trying to get of his hold.

"I do love you but I think I love Ellie more." Cameron smiled cheekily.

"You little cheeky monkey!" Mason gasped. "Listen the quick we get you washed you can do whatever you want?" This was his only way of trying to get Cameron to be cooperative.

Cameron placed her small finger on her chin thinking. This was a good deal. "Sure"

"Good I'll get the shower on. Are you okay trying to get your clothes off?" Mason asked. Cameron still wasn't the best at getting dressed or undressing.

"I can take off my bottoms but I can't get my top over my head."

"Okay I'll help you with that." Mason placed Cameron on the floor once he made sure to have the bathroom door closed.

Cameron took off her pants and Mason helped her with her top. Mason was satisfied by Cameron's cooperation usually it takes a whole lot of bribing to get a drip of water on her.

After the shower Mason showed Cameron how to put her bottoms on herself since she only knew how to take them off and he helped her with her top. He had put her in the baby pink fluffy pyjamas. She looked like a little marshmallow.

"I just need to dry your hair and then your free to go Cam." Mason held Cameron's hand as they walked to his room. Noah had shown him the basics of doing hair.

After about fifteen minutes Cameron was good to go. Her next stop was Noah's room. Ellie was tucked in her arm as she made her way to Noah's room. Cameron got on her tipsy toes to open the door.

When she opened the door, she peeked her head in. Her eyes scanned around the room for any sign of Noah. They then fell upon the lump that was on the bed. Noah's back was facing the door so he probably didn't know Cameron had came in.

Cameron came into the room closing the door behind her. She looked at the bed infront of her. She never understood why her brothers beds were so hard to get on. So she decided on a running start to get up onto the bed.

Taking a couple of steps back and the running. Jumping onto the sheet, clinging onto dear life. Cameron managed to wiggle and pull herself up onto the bed.

She was out of breath because of that.

Cameron then crawled over to Noah. He was leaning on his side. She bent down laying her head on top of his. Trying to wrap her arms around his neck. She nearly laid onto of him.

"Cameron what are you doing?" Noah's voice came out groggly. He wiped his eyes with his hand.

Cameron sat up. "You looked like you needed a cuddle." Cameron looked down. She didn't want to upset her brother that wasn't her intention.

Noah sighed moving to lay on his back. He pulled the covers up so that she got under.

"Come on." He smiled. Cameron's head shot up. She got under the covers laying her head on Noah's chest. Listening to his steady heart beat.

Noah's heart melted, Cameron was like a big teddy bear. He ran his hand through her head. His another arm wrapping around her small body. Noah placed a small kiss on her head.

"Noah what's wrong?" Cameron asked. Noah paused for a second remembering what he had learned and then resumed doing what he was doing.

"Nothing I'm just upset." Noah looked down at the ray of sunshine. Some how she knew he was upset and she wanted to comfort him. It made his heart melt into a puddle.

"Why are you upset?" Cameron asked innocently.

"Can I trust you?" Noah asked. Cameron nodded her head.

"I'm upset with Robert he hurt my feelings."

"Why? He was nice to me."

"It doesn't matter now you will understand when you get older. How about we go asleep?" Noah asked. Cameron nodded her head she didn't mind going to sleep. She was pretty comfortable in her brothers arms.

Owen and Mason sat downstairs in the living room.

"We can ask Noah in the morning because I think Cam is with him." Mason said taking a sip of his tea.

"You know I'm a bit jealous of how much affection she gives him." Owen said.

Just then the doorbell rang. Owen looked to Mason whi was just as confused. "I'm not expecting anyone."

Owen got up and answered the door. The next conversation would change the rest of his life..

There we go Chapter 36...

So of course as you know I had how this was going to end. But people thought it still needed more which I like this type of feedback. But I thought how I wanted to stick to the plot. So yeah...

Who do you think is at the door??

Any suggestions??
Any theories??
Any questions??

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment...

(Unedited)