9

*✧・゚: *✧・゚AUGUST 17, 2020 *✧・゚:*✧・゚

liked by vinniehacker and 293 373 others

jadereyes bro i'm tired

August 17, 2020

view all 1 589 comments

angie.castillo YUP
jadereyes 🤩🤩🤩

zarbruh broo
jadereyes bruv

user UR A GODDESS WOW
jadereyes NO U ARE

user why are u up so early

user vinnie is so lucky omg

user i love u

avani an angel

evacudmore oh wow

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

JADE'S POV

"Hand me the whipped cream, please," Angie instructed me.

It's Chloe's birthday today. Angie and I agreed a long time ago that I'll fly back to Florida as a surprise. So I had to get up at 4 AM and now I'm exhausted. Angie doesn't really mind and forced me to bake a cake with her. We're meeting Chloe at 6 PM and we're doing a picnic for her. Well, she actually thinks that she's meeting Angie. Whatever. I'm just glad I'm back home even though I'm flying back tomorrow.

"Look at this masterpiece!" she cheered.

"It looks great, Chloe will love it." She put the cake in the freezer and we started packing all the stuff we needed for the birthday picnic.

Since the whole thing with Vinnie, Angie was acting really distant. She's avoiding all the topics about him and LA overall. She is great, she really is, I'm so glad that she's my friend but she can be really toxic at times. Chloe, Angie and I have been best friends since like the fourth grade and she would never leave us for another friend group.

She's always been pretty, all the boys always adored her and the girls wanted to be her. She wasn't a mean girl or anything, not really. She just really liked the attention. So for example: in my sophomore year I had a crush on this cute boy named Jake and he rejected me. I was really sad about it. And then Angie went on a date with him. Then I had my glow up and started dating PJ, so... honestly, she kind of helped me with my glow up.

Anyways, she used to have all the male attention of our group, and now boys are noticing me and Chloe too. So she was upset. But she's probably over it now.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: