Chapter 13

{A/N: When i wrote this book i didn't think of writing any of it in anyone's POV and i did! in chapter 12, but if you would like me to comment in the box's below or feel free to message me :D ((not including Gabby or Georgia, you know who you are -_- )) thank you to everyone reading this and have stayed throughout this book, i really appreciate it and love you all! much love <3 }

Back in Avery's POV 

Lying on the floor eating Pascal swirl marshmallows and sipping on an ice chocolate while playing the Wii on a Wednesday afternoon wasn't as fun as you think it is. Why? because i was playing on the Wii by myself, apparently Jake had to see Gabby to talk gang business and brought me along so i wouldn't be bored at home, but to be honest i was more bored now. It had only been an hour but it was already dying of boredom.

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games was the game i was playing and not being able to verse anyone sucked. So, i turned off the Wii and switched on the movie 'Fast Five'. I replaced the marshmallows for popcorn and turned the lights off. Just as i got comfortable and snuggled into the couch, alone, yes i hate it, my phone beeped and flashed. I groaned and stretched my arm out to pick it up from the table beside me. 

From: Maddylurvsyou . Yes i thought it was a pretty gay name but she put it like that.

Is he still not talking to you?

By 'he' she meant Austin, since the little incident that happened on Monday night, it was his turn to avoid me, except he's done a better job than me and seemed to last two days. I didn't want to confront of him, i mean like i was the one that kind of told him to leave me alone. On the other hand i didn't like not talking to him, i wanted to talk to him as a friend. I wanted to have a normal conversation with him without it resulting in me pushing him away from me, but if it was always going to be like that then it was best for us to stay out of each others way. I quickly text back saying a short no then put it in my pocket.

I pressed play and watched my dream cars and the gangs cars race in the movie. When i finished both my popcorn and ice chocolate i put it back on the table. Watching a movie on Gabby's TV was like watching a movie in the cinemas, it was that big, speakers hung on the wall above it and made it sound really good.

The movie ended and the guys and Gabby finally came down to get something to eat, they didn't even acknowledge the fact that i was there! how horrible, i feel loved. "Hey guys! thanks for leaving me here to die of boredom!" I slapped the back of Kyle's back and smiled widely.

They all jumped in surprise. "Still here? i thought you would've left" Damon chuckled and took a sip of his drink.

"That" I turned around. "Is what i'm doing now" I opened the front door, stepped out and shut the door dramatically, yes that was by slamming it.

I stepped onto the sidewalk and started walking in the direction of home, it was going to be a long walk but i could use the exercise. It was 6 o'clock and it was now getting darker but it was just the sun setting so it was still light enough for me to walk home. 

"Hey babe" I was almost home, literally around the corner when i heard a deep voice. I turned my head to the source and it was a guy around the same age as Adam, with two guys surrounding him. Of course though he was drunk. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Footsteps ran to catch up behind me. "Relax i'm one of those cool guys" Cool guys? what was this guy saying. I ignored him.

"I'm not the guy that when he get's drunk, he talks to random girls on the street" He continued to blab on.

"Dude you're doing that now" One of his friends laughed.

I spun around so i was walking backwards. "You're not going to rape me are you?" I questioned him with an eyebrow up.