Chapter Eleven: Mean

[MATURE CONTENT]

New Character:
Kaya Scodelario as:
KATHERINE DAVIS
Pureblood
Slytherin

New Character: Kaya Scodelario as:KATHERINE DAVISPurebloodSlytherin

(She'll be useful later)

MOON'S POV:

I wake up the next day and we don't have any classes so I stay in his bed. He wasn't next to me so he must've went to go get food. My legs were too tired to walk so I just stayed there.

After a little while I try to walk around my room but I end up tripping a bunch. I'm on the floor picking myself up when Draco opens the door.

"Are you ok? What happened?" He asked worriedly, trying to help me up. He helps me stand on my feet and rolls his eyes. "You're so dramatic." He smirks.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. He picks me up and brings me into the closet. "Stay here." He whispers softly, sitting me down. I stay in the dark closet not being able to hear anything outside.

DRACO'S POV:

Blaise walks back and forth picking at his nails. I don't know why anyone would do that. It's absolutely disgusting.

"What do you want?" I ask, crossing my arms. Blaise snickers as he looks up at the ceiling. What has gotten into him? "I want Pansy again. But she's she still wants you for some reason." He explains throwing his hand up. I thought Pansy didn't want me anymore.

I still wanted her but maybe I wanted something else.

Or someone else.

"Just get someone else, she's going to leave you in a week anyways." I spat, rolling my eyes. He scoffs heading towards the door. "I know you still want her. I just want her more." He smiled. Before he walked out, I pushed him onto the ground. He looked up at me like I was crazy and pushed back.

"The hell man?" He spat, standing up from his place. He frustrated me so much. "So you slept with Torres for what? To get back at Pansy?" I asked, throwing my out as I glared at him. "I fucked her because she's hot. She's nothing more than that." He laughed.

I don't know why I felt this way, but he made me angry. I wanted to hurt him.

Badly.

Sadly, I knew violence wasn't the answer.

"Pansy was cheating on you. You still want her back?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him. Why did he want her so bad? "You think I would've slept with those girls if I didn't know?" He asks. Without an answer, he leaves slamming the door shut.

My chest was fuming with anger. I didn't want to deal with anyone right now.

MOON'S POV:

I open the door to see Draco standing there angrily. He snaps his eyes towards me, upset about something.