13•|BLACKED OUT|

/CHAPTER THIRTEEN/

~Touch her and you will
Face me~ TAYO

(Dedication: May_AbenaButter_and_iceee _panther tentimileyin cx_kiki Wendy_Opurum pweetyaffy) those are my loyal reader's and if I didn't tag you, I would in the NEXT CHAPTER. Thanks so much ❤️.

( Song; listen to physical by Dua lipa ♥️♥️♥️) that lady has my heart.

~TAYO~

"Tayo please don't do something irrational." Wendell pleaded with me as I walked over to where the bastard was.

He grabbed my hand pulling me back to retreat and I shot him a glare but he still didn't release me. "Wendell release me now."

"No Tayo, I have a bad feeling about this. Please let's just go."

I smiled and held his hand. "I promise you Wendell I just want to talk to him like a gentleman so take a chill pill."

He still didn't release his grip on me and I was already loosing it. "Tayo please just lets go."

"Leave me Wendell!" I snapped at him and he released his grip from my hand. And I walked over to where the bastard was. He was even talking to someone on the phone.

I tapped him on his back and he turned to face me. "Please I'll call you back." He told the person over the phone.

"How can I help you?" He asked tucking his phone in his pocket.

"I'm Tayo." I told him. "And this is my best friend Wendell." I said pointing my hand towards Wendell for the introduction and Wendell just smiled at him.

"Okay I'm josh." He replied looking muddled. "How can I help you guys."

I smiled. "I want you to stay away from my girl." I told him and he looked more confused.

"What? Which girl?" He asked.

"Stop pretending like you don't know what I'm talking about." I said moving closer to him.

"See Tayo or whatever ever you called yourself take your act to another place." With that he attempted to leave but I stood in his way. "What are you doing?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm preventing you from going."

I heard Wendell sigh. "Tayo please let's go." He said but I didn't even spare him a glance.

"Look I don't know who you guy's are but believe me when I say that you don't want to mess with me." He said with confidence laced in his tone.

So he isn't scared. I will make him.

"Who the heck are you?" I asked glaring at him and he just laughed.

I'm pissed.

"Well in case you don't know I'm Joshua Jaiye. Does that surname Ring a bell?" He asked showing his thirty two.

"Well I don't care about your stupid surname. Just stay away from my girl."

"Stupid surname?" He laughed. "You are going to jail."

"Why? I haven't even battered you or killed you yet." I Retorted.

He laughed picking out his phone from his pocket and i yanked it away from his hand and threw it away to the floor and it scattered.