6. Wilbur's A Pretty Good Teacher

A/N HELLO THERE HUMANS SORRY BOUT ALL THE UPDATES HERES A CHAPTER FOR YOU LOVELY PEOPLE OR NON PEOPLE!!! THATS AN AMAZING PICTURE OF WILBUR I- Btw... if anybody needs to talk, I'm here, I'm rooting for you <3
btw IM PRETTY SURE YOU GUYS ARE INSANE, IM AT 1k LIKE WTF I DO NOT DESERVE THIS WTF MY WRITINGS SHIT WHY- ily <3

Your POV -.-

"mermmmmmmmm" You mumble as you turn around in your bed. You woke up way too early, nobody was awake in the house, well most likely at least. It was 3 in the morning, and it was dark outside. You usually liked staying awake at night, but yesterday Phil had made you and the boys go out and run laps, because apparently "you were always cooped up in the house". Tommy had ended up starting a game of tag, which you victoriously won because of your endurance. Techno would've won if he didn't have the potato war going on, which was really taking a toll on him being fit. But, thanks to Tommy's devilishness, and all of they're long legs and tallness, the game of tag went on for a few hours, all of you becoming too tired to even want to eat. When you had all come whining back to Phil, he had just smiled and said that you guys deserved the running. At least he didn't have to run in fear away from a tall demon, blood god, and musician the whole day.

As you slowly get up out of your bed, you put on some fluffy socks that Tubbo had gotten you, you softly open your door. Luckily, since most of the bedrooms were soundproof, you didn't have to be that silent, yet you still walked softly out of your room, making no sound. All those years of sneaking out really made it easy for you to sneak around places without making any sound.

You quickly sneak out of your room, closing the door softly behind you. Then you hear it. Strumming, it was faint but it was there. As you grab onto the railings and look downstairs, you see Wilbur sitting on the couch, strumming his guitar softly. You decide that your going to sneak up behind him, but not scare him since it was only 3 in the morning.

So, you walk downstairs and plop yourself down next to Wilbur, him looking at you in surprise. He opens his mouth to say something, but thinks better of it, and looks back at his guitar, smile on his face, and he keeps strumming. It was nice. It was peaceful, both of you not needing to say anything, only having to sit there, and enjoy the music. Eventually, you spoke up.

"Wil, could you teach me how to play a few notes?" You asked, him looking down at you.

"Uh- Yeah, sure." He looks down at the guitar, "What song do you wanna learn?"

"I don't really know. How about you choose?" You let out a small smile, and he smiles back at you.

"Ok then... how do you think about learning one of my songs that I made?" He asks, handing the guitar to me. You carefully hold it, and put the strap around your shoulder.

"Sure." You smile, letting out a small laugh. "What's it called?"

"Its called Saline Solution."

"Huh... Could you maybe play it before hand for me? With the lyrics, well if there are lyrics?"  You ask, looking at him.

"Yeah, yeah I can." He takes the guitar from your hands and puts the guitar strap over his shoulder.

One, two, three and four

I think this time I'm dying
I'm not melodramatic, I'm just pragmatic beyond any reasoning
For thinking I've got fuckin' rabies or something
I think this time I'm dying

I think I've lost my mind
Blurring the fact and the fictions
While simultaneously fixing
Myself up with a girl
Named Panadol
Bite the tablet, elixir
Disintegrate, mouth's a mixer
I think I've lost my mind

If I could just break one more night
Maybe I could wake up and feel alright
I optimistically set alarm clock times
Serves only to mock me with flashing lights

I think I've made my choice
I'm a disease playing victim
Slip the face slip the victory
I think I've made my choice
Sick, secluded and hatred
Void the plans friends are making
I think I've found my voice
I'm a leech-sucking blood bags
Taste defeat, it's a sandbag

Saline solution
Saline solution to all your
Saline solution to all your problems