Chapter 6

AUTHORS NOTE: Ummmm..... so I have nothing to say so...........ENJOY!!! ;)
______________________
_____________

Y/N POV

Welp here we are. Mori had dragged me and Deawi to Mira's house after he had heard that she accepted the marriage proposal, and would no longer be participating in the tournament.

"I HEARD FROM THE COMMISSIONERS THAT YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED. IS IT TRUE?!" Mori asked.

"How did you get here...?" Mira questioned

"The commissioners told me."

"Just know that I won't be competing anymore" Mira said as she started closing the door, but Mori had stoped her.

"I don't know why you agreed to that, but have you already forgotten? If you win you can have whatever you want." Mori said

"When will that be?" Mira asked

"What?"

"When will they do that? After the National match? World Championship?" Mira said " Can we even trust them?"

'This is going nowhere' I thought

"I have nothing else to say. Just go home." Mira said closing the door in our faces. I gave a sigh

"Well that's that. So what can we do?" Deawi asked

Mori had said nothing for sometime before trying to knock on the door again. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before grabbing Mori by the collar, and dragging him outside with Deawi. Mori kept on begging me to let him go but I hadn't until we were far from her apartment. Once I let go him he sat down. He gave a pout, looked at the ground and started mumbling words.

"It's fine Mori. This is her choice who are we to stop her." I said.

Mori continued pouting "Still."

I rolled my eyes and kneeled down to him. He looked at me then back to the ground.

"If she changes her mind or needs help, we will be there. For now let's just let her live her life....Ok?" I asked giving a small smile.

Mori looked at me once again and mumbled "Ok."

I gave an even bigger smile.

"Well I'm hungry so who wants food?" I said looking back from Mori to Deawi. Mori stood up and raised his hand.

"Oh Me! Me! I want food!" He repeated. I stood up and looked a Deawi to see him give me a nod.

"Alright follow me! Oh and Mori's paying." I said skipping towards the direction of the restaurant.

"HEY! Why am I paying?!" Mori asked catching up to me, Deawi following.

"Because..... you dragged me from my house when I was sleeping so this is payback for ruining with my beauty sleep!" I said.

He sighed before saying "Fair enough."

I gave a smile while Deawi chuckled, and we headed to my favorite restaurant for some yummy food.

         ~~TIME SKIP TO MIRA'S WEDDING~~

It happed again, Mori had awoken me from my slumber and dragged me to where Mira's wedding was gonna be. I had nagged him that what where doing was wrong and was invading someone's else privacy, but he didn't listen because he was so stubborn so I gave up.

While walking there I realized that he was wearing a suit he looked.... handsome? Wait what?!

Never mind, anyways we had successfully snuck in the place, somehow. We were looking around when we had spotted one of Mira's family members, Shemi. Mori and I had walked up to her, Mori had grabbed her collar and asked "Hey, can I ask you something?" She turned around.