First Time

Just like they say it in the song
Until the dawn, let's Marvin Gaye and get it on

~~~

The two didn't break contact once as they stumbled into Brendon's room. It wasn't long before Brendon felt the mattress hit the back of his legs. He sat at the edge, making Ryan bend over to keep their lips together. Ryan smiled and grabbed a hold of Brendon's face to kiss him deeply, sliding his tongue into the other's mouth.

Brendon scooted more onto the bed forcing Ryan to crawl after him to keep them connected. He stopped when Ryan's hand trailed down his side, making him bothered for still having his shirt on. He shivered as Ryan's hand grazed over the growing bulge in his pants as he pushed apart his legs and nestled between them. Ryan broke their kiss as he trailed softer, wet kisses along Brendon's jaw down to his neck. Brendon squeezed his eyes, struggling to keep his breathing steady.

"Ryan," he panted when the man pressed his hips down against him. He bit his bottom lip when he felt the vibration of Ryan's chuckle against his skin.

"Yes?" He responded in a teasing voice before sucking at the base of Brendon's throat. Brendon clenched onto Ryan's shirt, pulling it up until he was able to yank it over the man's head. "Someone's excited," he smirked as Brendon ran his hands over his chest.

Brendon nodded and cupped his hands behind Ryan's neck to pull him closer. Their noses were touching and their lips were just barely brushing over each other. Brendon's body was burning with desire to be touched by his boyfriend. He wanted this. He need this. With Ryan on him like this, he did not have to worry about anything. He could escape into the sensation of their heat. Brendon's body gave an involuntary twitch when Ryan ran his hand until his shirt, hand gripping his hip possessively. 

"Is this okay?" Ryan whispered, staring deeply into Brendon's eyes. He nodded in response, not being able to get his voice to work. He flinched in surprised when Ryan moved his hands down his pants and cupped his ass, giving it a tight squeeze. He pulled away at the reaction, worried he was pushing Brendon. "Are you sure? We can wait if you want." He leaned back, giving Brendon space to sit up. "We don't need to rush anything."

Brendon moved onto his knees and placed one hand over Ryan's chest, feeling the man's erratic heart beating. His other hand moved to the back of the other's head, tangling his fingers in Ryan's soft hair. He leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the man.

"I want this," he whispered in a low, confident voice. "I want you... please." Ryan let out a deep groan and wrapped his arms around Brendon, pulling him tightly against his own body. They pressed their lips together in a rough kiss causing Brendon to let out a soft moan into Ryan's mouth.

They didn't hesitate much longer before stripping off their clothes. Brendon was let himself be completely consumed by the feeling of Ryan, his lips, his touch. He clung tightly onto the man, a way to keep himself from losing all sense of realism. He forced himself to tune out his moans and pleas for more when Ryan pushed his fingers into him to prep him.

His body was buzzing with pleasure caused by Ryan's fingers and tongue move over stimulating areas on his body. He let out a whimper of disappointment when Ryan pulled his fingers out of him. He wasn't empty for long as something thicker and longer was pushing against parts inside him that fingers could not reach.

Ryan pinned down Brendon's hands over their heads, tightly entwining their fingers together as they moved. Brendon felt himself going crazy as he was repeatedly pushed into. The sounds of Ryan's moans resonated deep inside him, filling him with the desire for more. He flushed at the quick thought at how loud he must have been at that moment.

Not much longer, Brendon was pushed over the edge as his body reached its peak for pleasure. He involuntarily arched up against Ryan, trembling at the sensation. When he started coming down from his high, he felt a warmth fill him as Ryan stilled deep inside him, his body shaking from his own bliss.

Ryan collapsed onto Brendon, both trying to catch their breaths. Brendon didn't mind the heavy panting against his neck, too focused on the buzzing the aftermath gave his body. Their hands were still entwined, only loose from exhaustion. Brendon's eyes fluttered closed as he let sleep tempt his tired body, not caring that Ryan was still in him. Ryan couldn't help to smile and kissed his boyfriend's neck.

When he pulled out, Brendon let out an a soft whine at the movement. Ryan chuckled as he moved off the bed and left the room. It wasn't long before he came back with a damp towel to wipe Brendon clean. Brendon simply rolled onto his side when Ryan was done.

Ryan threw the towel into the hamper and climbed back into the bed behind Brendon. He wrapped his arm around the other's waist and pulled him to his chest. Ryan leaned in and pressed against the back of Brendon's neck.

"I love you," he whispered to the sleeping man, his warm breath spreading over Brendon's skin. Tightening his grip, he let himself doze off. When Ryan's breath evened out, Brendon let tears slowly wet his pillow. He bit his lip to keep as silent as possible so Ryan realize he was awake to hear the confession.

The longer he stared at the wall in front of him, the more tears his pillow caught. His heart hurt thinking of what was going to happen between him and Ryan. Spencer was right from the beginning, he was in trouble the moment he wanted to date Ryan. 

~~~

A/N:

AHH! So yeah.. that happened...