56.

She watched him get changed, loving every second of it because he was all hers.

Sean: "you gonna get dressed?"

Kaycee: "yeah sorry, I was distracted"

Sean: "I dunno what by"

Kaycee: "your body, don't even say it's not hot...don't"

He laughed and wrapped her in a warming, good morning hug.

Sean: "I'll meet you in the kitchen k?"

Kaycee: "mkay"

He pressed a soft kiss to her lips that lingered for a second as he left and she finished getting dressed.

After bundling herself up in a pair of black leggings and her favorite yellow hoodie, which wasn't hers, she joined everyone in the kitchen.

Her hair was tied up in a low pony with pieces hanging out the front, she didn't feel like putting much effort into her appearance but she knew Sean wouldn't mind, and she found a sense of comfort in knowing that.

Julian: "morning kayc"

Kaycee: "good morning"

Sean: "you guys ready for breakfast?"

Kaycee: "only if you're paying"

She was clearly joking, she hated when he didn't let her chip in, but he always paid.

Sean: "I always do, and I always will"

She smiled gratefully

Kaycee: "and you don't have to"

Sean: "yea I do"

Josh: "kayc, it's the way he is, he's always been that way, just let him take care of you"

She never thought of it that way. He had always been that way.

Always taking care of her, even before they fell so deeply in love. He always took care of her, and she was so appreciative.

Everyone drove separately and met at the diner down the street.

Sean: "hungry?"

Kaycee: "mhm"

Sean: "me too baby"

They made their way inside and sat down at a round table that seated all 6 of them.

Bailey: "this could be another episode of Sean Lew approved"

Sean: "I dunno if we're filming a new season, we wanna do something different"

Josh: "you guys should make choreo videos"

Kaycee: "like how?"

Josh: "like teach choreo over a video for people who can't make it to classes"

Sean: "yeah...uh that's actually a really good idea"

Kaycee: "yeah it is Josh, thanks"

He smiled at them.

Breakfast finished up and they all made their way back to Kaycee's lake house for the rest of the day.

Everyone was kind of doing their own thing, getting ready for real this time.

Sean was cleaning stuff up in the living room by himself when kaycee walked in and hugged him from behind.

Sean: "hey princess"

Kaycee: "hey"

She sat on the couch while he picked up the last few water bottles that were scattered on the floor.