Chapter Twenty-Three - Body

Eli and I had a bad habit of sneaking around and living in stolen moments. He'd held my hand in my kitchen while my father took a phone call, kissed me on the deck beneath the house as Collins surfed, and slid his hand up my shirt behind the coffee shop downtown.

It was a dangerous game we were playing, but it made my blood sing and my palms get all sweaty thinking of the next time I would see him. Which was today for the record. His parents had finally gone back for their final stint of marriage boot camp and I couldn't wait for them to figure out their shit and give me back their brilliant son.

"Red vines or Sour Patch Kids?" I held up both packages, smiling widely as he considered his options like he was choosing the right college to go to. Which for Eli was not going to one at all, not that his six figure paychecks missed the opportunity for higher education.

"Both." He snatched both bags from my hands and dropped a handful of sour patch kids into my mouth, kissing me deeply after I swallowed.  "Those are good." He grinned wickedly and my cheeks flamed.

We had been insatiable these past two weeks, making love on every surface, every time there wasn't an adult present, and sometimes when there was one. The thrill was incredible, but now even alone in his movie room again, the fire hadn't gone out. If anything, I felt even more comfortable with Eli, not bothering to cover myself as he pulled my shirt down and flicked his tongue over one of my eager puckered pink nipples.

"What are you doing?!" I giggled even if it was obvious. Eli was quickly rounding second base and heading for third. "We've been trying to watch this damn movie for a week now." I motioned to the final Harry Potter movie, but Eli wasn't interested.

"I'm watching." He smirked and dropped to his knees in front of me, pulling off my sweatpants.

"I'm surprised you can see the screen from there..." I challenged, but then his tongue made contact with my center and I threw my head back, staring up at the fake stars on the ceiling.

"This is the best view in the house..." Eli's voice vibrated against me, pushing me closer to the edge.

"Fuck. Eli." I groaned as he swirled his tongue repeatedly against me, falling straight over the edge, dripping my excitement all over his mouth. Eli knew exactly how to touch me, and talk to me, and make me wetter than I'd ever been in my entire life. Not that I was complaining.

"I want you inside of me." I licked myself from his lips. Before this summer I would never have been so bold with anyone before. I always felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin, but with Eli I just wanted him to crawl inside of me and live there. Body and soul. Forever.

He shifted to pull a condom from his pants pocket, and I laid back waiting. Since that night in my bedroom we had continued using them, mainly because I was afraid to reach that level of intimacy with Eli. Sure, he was already inside of me and I'd been desperately in love with him for my entire life, but sex without any walls or barriers seemed too close. Like somehow without the thin layer of rubber, we would melt into one person and I would fail to exist without Eli.

"What're you thinking about?" He asked, looming large above me while I could hear Hermione in the background. It was weird having sex to a movie we grew up with. So weird in fact that it just seemed...normal. "Aves." Eli prodded when I didn't answer from the place I was lost in my mind.

"You. I'm thinking about you, Eli." I shifted my gaze from the stars on the ceiling to get lost in the ocean of his eyes. "I don't think of much else." I grinned and I knew it was cheesy but it was true.

"How strange because I was thinking about you too." He feigned shock, and I gasped as he pushed inside of me.

"God, you're huge." I groaned, waiting to adjust to him, which was no easy feat, despite the past twenty times.