45. It's all about tonight🌶️🌶️🌶️

RILEY 

As soon as his place was in sight, my heart began pounding with excitement and, in a strange way, I could sense that the dragon beneath me was doing everything it could to get us back as quickly as possible.

I could hear a loud thump the moment its four legs hit the ground. I got off his back and took a few steps back to let Aiden shift. Watching him go back to his human form was fascinating, but not as hypnotizing as having his Apollon-like body on display. The sight of him was enough to get my panties soaking wet but it was the hard-on that he was sporting that made me swallow hard. The resolve on his face only fueled my lust further.

In a few quick strides, he reached me and hoisted me up around his waist. My legs intuitively wrapped themselves around his body, desperate for any contact with his skin but my damn clothes were getting in our way. He must have read my thoughts because he carried me to the inside of the castle without wasting any time. As soon as we got past the front door, I threw the backpack on the floor and kicked off my shoes before I desperately started removing the endless layers of clothes that I had on. Luckily, Aiden was supporting me with his arms so that I could focus on getting undressed instead of trying not to fall.

"Someone is eager," he chuckled while I pulled my jumper over my head.

"Would you prefer that I go slowly instead?" I asked with mischief in my voice, removing my top painfully slowly.

He growled and next thing I knew I found myself pressed against the wall in his hallway. By now my bra was the only thing that I still had on from the waist up.

"Are you sure about this, Riley?" Aiden looked at me as he gave me one last opportunity to back out. "Because if you say yes now, I will not stop until we are both utterly spent."

The only answer I could give him was to wrap my hands around the back of his head and pull him in for a kiss. Seconds later, our kissing became rougher, more desperate, more demanding. Moans and breath huffs were the only sounds that could be heard while we pulled at each other. My hands had a mind of their own as they explored every inch of his body.

Aiden took a few steps down the corridor and I found myself propped up on a console table in the hallway. His now free hands immediately reached for my breasts, liberating them by pulling down the cups of my bra. My nipples hardened on cue the moment that the cool air caressed them. Aiden pulled away from our kiss and looked at me as if he was trying to take a mental photograph of me and the moment. I felt his index finger on my cheek before he leisurely started running it down my face, then my neck and my chest. It was like he was tracing a secret path along my body. I felt tingles on my skin wherever his finger went.

I thought that he was going to play with my nipples, giving them some much-needed relief, he continued his torturous trail along my stomach before he finally reached the waistline of my jeans. I held my breath in anticipation of his next move. He didn't disappoint as he undid them and gently lifted me to pull them off my legs. My core was aching for his touch.

Aiden looked straight into my eyes before he lunged for my neck, expertly kissing all the spots that made my legs go weak as if he had a map of my body's weaknesses. His hand was now playing with my pussy through the fabric of my panties, eliciting loud panting on my side. In my distraction with what his hand was doing, I didn't even realise when his mouth had clamped around my nipple- not until he bit on it and I let out a cry of pleasure.

He must have taken mercy on me because he finally hooked a finger underneath my panties to slide them to the side, granting him full access to my core. The moment that happened, Aiden immediately moved his mouth in that direction, leaving burning kisses on my body along the way. When he kissed my clit, my body erupted in goosebumps.